Story from Last Night

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the military and I live on base in the dorms. Well theres this girl in our dorm building and until last night I havent done anything with her. A bunch of my friends for whatever reason told her that my d!ck is really big and a friend gave my number to her. Lil background on her-shes known in the dorms to get around a lot. Though it turns out shes really shy. My friend was the one who tried to set something up and told me she liked me. Well she called me and asked if I wanted to go with her while she went to walmart. I went nothing happened and we got back to the dorms. We hung out for a bit with a few friends outside who were drinking. Not too much later I went to my room and she went to hers. My friend called me up saying she wanted me to go to her room. I said if you wanted me to she she would have to call me up and tell me herself. She called and we hung out in her room-we ended up making out-she would let me take her shirt off and wouldnt let me finger her. I was def surprised by how nervous she got-sweaty hand and didnt sound so confident. btw she asked me like 2-3 times why I dont have a gf. Anyways she wants me to go back tonight. Im thinking she just didnt wanna give it up the 1st night(anti slut defense).
But another friend confirmed that he heard her say she wants me to fvck her though. She turns out to be pretty cool and I dont think all the stuff ppl say about her is 100% true, though I dont think shes datable.
From being on here I have the right mindset and I know what to do/not do so as I dont mess things up. Im not gonna let myself get attached and Ima just play it cool and see what happens. I myself am not into one night stands as I'd rather have an actual relationship so Im kinda unsure of how to go about things.
Any input/advice is welcome

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you like this girl, but believe that she is not someone you would like to be in a relationship with then "Date" her. Dating means that you're not together exclusively, so don't say she's not datable. She's very datable. She's just not relationship worthy.

At this time when you're dating her, date other women. She's lives in the barracks with you, so it can be some midnight booty call, FB type thing. Just an idea.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright just talked to a friend yesterday-turns out she was on her period yesterday. That explains it.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep us updated...and for sure, keep your options open and just "date".

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright lil update-last night I got ****blocked by this dorky guy in the dorms whose liked this girl forever. She said shed give me a call when she got back from the mall and when she got back both of them ended up knocking on my door. Im friends with the guy but I was def annoyed by him last night. He's known her for a few months but he's dorky,typical afc and is so far in the friend zone with her its pathetic. Well the 3 of us ended up hanging out for a bit til I had to leave(had to give 2 friends a ride).
Well she called me when I left though I didnt have my phone on me so I called her once I got back. She told me to come to her room though the guy was still with her. I went anyways and it was pretty gay-we were sitting in her room talking/watching a movie so after a few minutes I was like"this is where I get off" and left. I talked to an old friend on the phone for about an hour or so but I called her afterwards. I asked her if she was mad that I left and she wasnt. We talked for a bit and she keeps asking me why I dont have a gf. This question makes me think she wants more than just a one night stand from me which is cool. I just brush it off when she asks though. Anyways it was late and she was already in bed and about to go to sleep. Though I said she owes me a hug and she said if she give me a hug I have to tell her why I dont have a gf.
So anyways its the next day and Im trying to see if she wants to get together.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I gave her a call at a few hours ago and she hasnt called me back. I was just walking around and shes hanging out with some friends upstairs. Idk what happened, out of nowhere it seems like shes lost interest. I dont think Im gonna try calling again.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok turns out a friend(well not anymore) of mine was hanging out with her and a few guys including the ****blocker and he called the ****blocker out in front of the girl so she now knows I called her friend a ****blocker. He said she told them that I called and she didnt answer. Called a few hours later and no answer. Im guessing shes mad since she may think I was just trying to get her in bed. This sucks since I really like her. So where do I go from here? Just completly ignore her even if I see her around?? I dont know if this is fixable:mad:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's prfectly natiral for a Male to want to have sex with a female.
Never feel embarassed or ashamed of your sexuality, especially if it's healthy like this.
She's cute, and attractive, you like her..you just want to be with her.

Your ****blocker "friend" is just a spiteful, resentful, mangina little AFC B*tch who doesn't even deserve to shine your shoes.

Don't call her again for a few days.

If you see her personallly, just straight out ask her: "Hey, I've been calling you. I want to get together and do something fun with you. I was thinking we could go to...(fill in the blank)"

Don't even mention the ****blocker thing, or her not answering. Play it off. Act unperturbed and natural. Business as usual.

If she has a problem, put the responsibility on HER, not you.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn its the day after and she still hasnt returned my calls. I havent called her today though. I dont get what went wrong. ANy ideas??

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can't stop thinking about this girl. No contact at all today. I think Im gonna knock on her door tomorrow after work and see whats up? Would this be bad for my situation? Should I ask her whats wrong or just ask her if she wants to do something? I still dont get what happened to make her cut me off I mean she was all over me monday but she didnt wanna have sex since she was on her period but she told me to come back the next day which got messed up cuz of the ****blocker. ALso this girls pretty open about sex so I dont see how her finding out I called her friend a ****blocker would upset her so much assuming thats whats got her ignoring me and not returning my calls. I need advice asap!:confused:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
military guys stay in the same place as the girls?? WTF? I thought those dorms or "barracks" were filled with nothing but sausages!

you guys have your own "college" like set up?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of slvtty girls are nervous and that's why they get around a lot, they can't say no.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea were in the same dorm building though theres only like 3 in mine. So how should I handle this tomorrow? Ive decided that I've gotta talk to her tomorrow.

Birdmanjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, now your acting like a total afc..just read through your last posts..your becoming desperate man..Interceptor gave you a very good advice, but it seems like your looking for an afc answer..dont dig that hole of desperation man..

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you lost her interest. You made it seem like all you want is sex, and even if that was what she wanted, all the mystery and suspense is GONE.

Reaction score
amnbyrd said:
.. Lil background on her-shes known in the dorms to get around a lot. Though it turns out shes really shy.
This shyt doesn't make sense!! No such thing as a shy hor!! :rolleyes: This does not compute!!!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
OK my advice, talk to her in person next time you see her, but don;t let on your sweating her and this situation. Talk to her be witty and lighthearted maybe even a little disinterested at first. get a feel for what she's up to then maybe pitch some plans to get together to watch a movie or whatever. You need to stop talking to these other guys that know her. They're all ****blocks and killing your game with her.

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend said that she told him that i was too quiet(thats just how i am) and that she doesnt like quiet guys. so i guess my chances with her are gone. btw i really didnt think i was that quiet i mean i was confident and i thought she was being quiet herself

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I stayed in the barracks (those were the days) from 1999-2001, we ran through plenty of girls that we call barracks' rats. I'm married (again) and wouldn't trade life now for then for anything.

Dude, there are plenty of women in the Army trust me, I've been in for 8 1/2 years now and have seen it all.

Next time, make a move on her, she's not trying to be your girlfriend so you have nothing to lose.