“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Stories about dating weird chicks.

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hey, a response I just made to the "What's the weirdest reason you ever got dumped" forum got me thinking. This chck I dated a long time ago was really weird. Broke up with me because she said," God wants me to spend more time with him". She didn't have a sense of humor, she was being serious. I just laughed about it after getting off the phone, and went and met someone new. She'd also have this tick where she'd just sit and stop in the middle of a sentence and stare off into space, then say God was talking to her. Anyway, any of you other guys dated a chick you thought was cool, only to find out later that she was really weird?:D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
My close friend dated a mental artsy chick. Without medication she would roll her eyes and say crazy schit. Ironically, while ON medication she'd become a complete wacko. After some desperate actions from her side my friend dropped her. Although, he said he got the best sex ever from this chick.
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
My close friend dated a mental artsy chick. Without medication she would roll her eyes and say crazy schit. Ironically, while ON medication she'd become a complete wacko. After some desperate actions from her side my friend dropped her. Although, he said he got the best sex ever from this chick.
Crazy chick= Crazy sex. This is true.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
I used to date this hoe who would cut herself when she got pissed at me. :eek:
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
I used to date this hoe who would cut herself when she got pissed at me. :eek:
Now that's just freaky. Ah, but was the sex freaky...lol:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
went on one date with a chic, then she asked me to drive from michigan to arizona with her, so she could visit her mom (I said no)
 
Top