Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop worrying so much about women (race, etc.); focus more on your SELF

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to get on my soap box very briefly. I think its sort of sad that the two hottest threads right now on SoSuave are "best kept secret is black women" and "asian women vs. white western women." Stereotypes of women -- I am not here to debate what they are or the degree to how true they are in fitting a certain demographic/race/etc. Here is what I will say:

By focusing so much on women's traits, you are taking the onus off of yourself. This is what SS has been about from the start: looking at yourself and improving yourself. It is not done for the women. You do it for you. When you improve yourself your SMV will increase which naturally will open more doors when it comes to getting higher SMV women -- but this is not supposed to be the primary purpose of doing this.

And yes - I know that the primary purpose of SS is to get with women. All of us came here because we either got dumped or weren't having as much success dating as we liked. That doesn't change the fact that putting so much focus on the women and not on yourself is (in my opinion) a mistake and will hinder you. Especially being when you start putting women into such superficial categories of date-ability based upon their skin color/race. Everyone has their preferences - let's leave it at that and focus more on how we can improve ourselves and our game.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get older, its ultra-important to take great care of yourself both for health and to stay ahead of the game in regards to what women find attractive and unattractive, (If you choose to go after it) What also comes with maturity/age is seeing enough nastiness to make it difficult to re-train your brain to be less superficial. IMO

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do internet marketing for a living. Without the ability to target demographics based on large sample sizes and historical behavior, I'd be in a different line of work most likely.

Similarly, without the ability to do demographic-based targeting in game, I'd probably be spending my time doing something else.

Pattern recognition is your friends. Alas, it's a cornerstone of intelligence. What *isn't* a cornerstone of intelligence is Political Correctness.

Seriously, Barrister, you should look into the origins of PC sometime. Disconcerting stuff, to say the least.

Lastly, how are you supposed to screen without regarding a woman's traits???

Your soap box is constructed on a foundation of poor logic. Watch your step getting off it.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do internet marketing for a living. Without the ability to target demographics based on large sample sizes and historical behavior, I'd be in a different line of work most likely.

Similarly, without the ability to do demographic-based targeting in game, I'd probably be spending my time doing something else.

Pattern recognition is your friends. Alas, it's a cornerstone of intelligence. What *isn't* a cornerstone of intelligence is Political Correctness.

Seriously, Barrister, you should look into the origins of PC sometime. Disconcerting stuff, to say the least.

Lastly, how are you supposed to screen without regarding a woman's traits???

Your soap box is constructed on a foundation of poor logic. Watch your step getting off it.
Nice straw man. My OP has nothing to do with anything remotely “PC.” In fact, it’s quite the opposite. If you are going to respond and tell me how I’m using “poor logic” at least try to understand what I’m saying in the first place. You missed the entire point.

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Going to get on my soap box very briefly. I think its sort of sad that the two hottest threads right now on SoSuave are "best kept secret is black women" and "asian women vs. white western women." Stereotypes of women -- I am not here to debate what they are or the degree to how true they are in fitting a certain demographic/race/etc. Here is what I will say:

By focusing so much on women's traits, you are taking the onus off of yourself. This is what SS has been about from the start: looking at yourself and improving yourself. It is not done for the women. You do it for you. When you improve yourself your SMV will increase which naturally will open more doors when it comes to getting higher SMV women -- but this is not supposed to be the primary purpose of doing this.

And yes - I know that the primary purpose of SS is to get with women. All of us came here because we either got dumped or weren't having as much success dating as we liked. That doesn't change the fact that putting so much focus on the women and not on yourself is (in my opinion) a mistake and will hinder you. Especially being when you start putting women into such superficial categories of date-ability based upon their skin color/race. Everyone has their preferences - let's leave it at that and focus more on how we can improve ourselves and our game.
If guys operated solely on logic, we wouldn't even interact with females. But there's the unfortunate fact that sex is a physiological need... That keeps us coming back again and again. No matter how many times you breathe air, you will still need to breathe more tomorrow.

To me, it's about satisfying that basic need without it costing you an arm and a leg.

I don't think there's such a thing as a "high SMV" girl because I don't buy into the "female beauty" nonsense. It's not worth nearly as much as they want it to be. And if it is worth something, it's only very fleeting. Not worth anything long-term.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If guys operated solely on logic, we wouldn't even interact with females. But there's the unfortunate fact that sex is a physiological need... That keeps us coming back again and again. No matter how many times you breathe air, you will still need to breathe more tomorrow.

To me, it's about satisfying that basic need without it costing you an arm and a leg.

I don't think there's such a thing as a "high SMV" girl because I don't buy into the "female beauty" nonsense. It's not worth nearly as much as they want it to be. And if it is worth something, it's only very fleeting. Not worth anything long-term.
All SMV is obviously subjective -- so I do agree with you on that. But I do think SMV for women does exist, and considering men generally place far more value for them based upon how they look and not their accomplishments/status (different than men's SMV), I think their looks play a major factor in what their SMV would be. A woman who weighs 250 pounds and a plain face but is a CEO of a major company probably does not have the SMV of a woman who is slender, beautiful, but works retail at Macy's. Just the way it is.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
All SMV is obviously subjective -- so I do agree with you on that. But I do think SMV for women does exist, and considering men generally place far more value for them based upon how they look and not their accomplishments/status (different than men's SMV), I think their looks play a major factor in what their SMV would be. A woman who weighs 250 pounds and a plain face but is a CEO of a major company probably does not have the SMV of a woman who is slender, beautiful, but works retail at Macy's. Just the way it is.
And I'm saying this value system doesn't equal real value.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta keep it real, the vast majority of men on here will yap yap all day about self-improvement, but the reality is that ain't nobody doing shtt to improve themselves.... because if they were, the two hottest sections on this board would be Health & Fitness and Wealth...

But those subsections don't get much action...

Men as a collective are failing miserably in all aspects - education, money, career, social status, fitness.....

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with having preference in what women we get? I do the same when buying anything else. :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta keep it real, the vast majority of men on here will yap yap all day about self-improvement, but the reality is that ain't nobody doing shtt to improve themselves.... because if they were, the two hottest sections on this board would be Health & Fitness and Wealth...

But those subsections don't get much action...

Men as a collective are failing miserably in all aspects - education, money, career, social status, fitness.....
Well, maybe so. But it's irrelevant to me how men "as a collective" are doing. What matters is how I'm doing. I can't spend my time worrying about men as a whole when I've got a life to live. Getting swept up in collective/societal problems can be an easy excuse out of one's own self-improvement. Each man has to clean his own house.