Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stock market bubble pop imminent

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this market lately has gone down even more than I ever would've imagined. Some days, I thought I was getting a great deal only to find out that it went down even lower. Now it's just a waiting game...
Yep. Gotta HODL! I'm glad to have made money on bitcoin and ETH. Gonna prolly put those gains into silver and gold but if Bitcoin crashes hard (below 10k) I'll begin averaging into that as well.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of. Inflation has been low for the last decade or so.
It is not low, the governments are playing with its metrics , if same 80th metrics are used today , you would have the inflation rate about 10% per year , houses are just reflecting the real inflation rate

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say tech is in a bubble, but commodities are definitely undervalued. Uranium my #1 pick these days
why you think tech are in bubble, they are doing good money today , beside that their P/E seem reasonable for most of them

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why you think tech are in bubble, they are doing good money today , beside that their P/E seem reasonable for most of them
I think commodity bull market is coming. Every stock did good today. Doesn'r mean tech "is back".

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Crypto market might be involved in a crash right now...loving it..liquidating resources to invest big-time once it hits bottom

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’ll be going into ETH if it goes below $500. And BTC if below $10000
Not going to get that low...most predictions have the lowest possible point pegged around 17K for BTC based on Fibonacci retracements and most think it stays in the low 20s at the lowest point before rocketing back up to near or over 100K by the end of the year.

I'm putting my money in Ethereum, Curve, Polygon, Origin, Cardano and Polkadot along with a few others...those are all winners based on actual technology being used to make profits and massive improvements with paying clients

Serenity

Reaction score
If you throw out enough predictions some of them will stick eventually and then it's just a matter of downplaying all the other times you were wrong. This dude is as reliable as rolling dice.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you throw out enough predictions some of them will stick eventually and then it's just a matter of downplaying all the other times you were wrong. This dude is as reliable as rolling dice.
All based on mathematical models that regardless of what some say still apply to the crypto market.

Wyckoff distribution models showed the most likely scenario was that it crashed down to 27-28K support levels and then bled lower down to 22-24K levels...however there always was a chance based on what happened that it could have turned back to bullish...however the repeated rejections between 37-39K basically gave a foreboding warning that wasn't likely. At one point is should have broken through...it got rejected at least 10 times in it's attempts.

All long term indicators also were pointing downward as well...what is happening shouldn't be a shock to anyone who does any amount of reading or has any understanding of the patterns in play. It was the 75-80% likely scenario...like anything else tho, there wasn't 100% certainty but if you looked at the clues it started becoming more and more likely as the days went on and the clues added up and the inverted triangle narrowed around bitcoins volatility...that literally denotes the calm before the storm.

Serenity

Reaction score
All based on mathematical models that regardless of what some say still apply to the crypto market.

Wyckoff distribution models showed the most likely scenario was that it crashed down to 27-28K support levels and then bled lower down to 22-24K levels...however there always was a chance based on what happened that it could have turned back to bullish...however the repeated rejections between 37-39K basically gave a foreboding warning that wasn't likely. At one point is should have broken through...it got rejected at least 10 times in it's attempts.

All long term indicators also were pointing downward as well...what is happening shouldn't be a shock to anyone who does any amount of reading or has any understanding of the patterns in play. It was the 75-80% likely scenario...like anything else tho, there wasn't 100% certainty but if you looked at the clues it started becoming more and more likely as the days went on and the clues added up and the inverted triangle narrowed around bitcoins volatility...that literally denotes the calm before the storm.
I was talking about Harry Dent mentioned in the OP, not what you're talking about. I see how it may look like I replied to you though.