Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stock market bubble pop imminent

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They been saying this for months. That said I do think the nasdaq gonna pop

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bubbles pops only when there is not an agreement among central banks to keep them growing.

The bigger they grow the bigger the explosion but they can work on the timing and no bubble is gonna explose till we're out of the current situation.

logicallefty

Reaction score
That's why I only day trade anymore. No overnight holds. Come into the market like a h0rny bull, fvck the cows, and leave before the farmer catches me (market takes my money).

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy boyos, the stock market is inflated, the housing market is inflated, money is being devalued....

At some point there's going to be a catastrophic burst but we just don't know when. Could any sane person have predicted that the stock market would soar even with a record 40M people unemployed?

The markets are manipulated. That's why I chuckle every time somebody tries to talk about fundamentals and technical analysis. Pulling random letters out of a hat would be just as good a way to predict which stocks will soar/tank....

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I ended the week up 4.12% so I’m feeling decent considering how bad it was

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think oil will hit $80-100 a barrel. Dope stock will jump big then go down again. Once all fifty states sign up.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I’m big in oil and uranium. Have a few weed stocks too

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oil went down hard yesterday. Wow

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, direct loans to locally and possibly successful businesses and worker skills (especially when you yourself secure its success), is the best way to earn money and help out other people, I think (although not as fast).

Anyway, feel free to share your thoughts about finance.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Historically various people have been saying this year over year for the past 10 years. It has only gone up but at some point it does have to pop. However, you also have a slew of new retail investors that the pandemic has brought on, coupled with technology that allows your average person to buy stocks easily from their phones. So the question is with these two new variables, is what we're seeing today going to be the new norm going forward, further extending the bubble?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no bobble, for simple reason , we are seeing price increase because of inflation, so yes these prices are the new norm , they are not bobbles

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no bobble, for simple reason , we are seeing price increase because of inflation, so yes these prices are the new norm , they are not bobbles
I'd say tech is in a bubble, but commodities are definitely undervalued. Uranium my #1 pick these days

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't buy many more "dips. Almost out of capital. Bought CRSP today and averaged down on UUUU

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't buy many more "dips. Almost out of capital. Bought CRSP today and averaged down on UUUU
Tell me about it. I wish I had more capital to buy on all these super sales lately. Not to mention that I've turned into a professional bag holder lately on the flipside. Lol

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me about it. I wish I had more capital to buy on all these super sales lately. Not to mention that I've turned into a professional bag holder lately on the flipside. Lol
Yeah I've learned a lot about "dips". I'm not even in the tech sector and some of my plays went down over 30%. Lately, I'm only adding once they pass that threshold. Hope to make some huge gains once market comes to it's senses.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've learned a lot about "dips". I'm not even in the tech sector and some of my plays went down over 30%. Lately, I'm only adding once they pass that threshold. Hope to make some huge gains once market comes to it's senses.
Yeah this market lately has gone down even more than I ever would've imagined. Some days, I thought I was getting a great deal only to find out that it went down even lower. Now it's just a waiting game...