Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stirred Up The Hornet's Nest Over At Gp.com with my "Tips"

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DIESEL said:
12. REAL MEN EAT MEAT. GIRLS SECRETLY THINK THAT VEGETARIANS ARE PVSSIES. MANY OF MY ATTRACTIVE LADY FRIENDS (i.e. FBs) HAVE TOLD ME THIS IN CONFIDENCE. I JUST HAD TO THROW THAT IN THERE. SOMEHOW I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED TO FIND A LOT OF VEGETARIANS ON THIS SITE.
_
ROFL this is my favorite part. And it's true.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help myself but posting here again how much I like this thread. I'm laughing my ass off every time I read the first post. I don't mean that negative in any way. I just really like the writing style. The caps also help, haha.

erivera571

Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy speaks the truth

funny way you wrote it too lol

<3 the caps and anger

=P

DJ Barcardi

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is the bomb! He speaks the truth!

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
5. HAVE SOME BALLS AND BE A MAN. ACTION, ATTITUDE AND NOT OVERANALYSIS IS THE KEY TO GETTING LAID TO THAT EFFECT, IF YOU LOOK LIKE A WUSSY, YOU'LL BE TREATED LIKE A WUSSY. GET OFF YOUR FAT, LAZY ASS AND GET IN THE GYM. BEAT THE JOCKS AT THEIR OWN GAME. STOP LAMENTING THE UNFAIRNESS OF IT ALL. GET OVER THAT SHYT. LIFE ISN'T FAIR. YOU WANT TO START FUKKIN HOT BYTCHES? GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN.

hahaha excellent post. Exactly what iv been doing from day 1. Thanks man. I needed that

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... Fvcking awesome.. Posts like these are the only ones people need to read.. Not how do you open or that bull ****! Just fvckin grow a pair and live

naSTIboost

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the type of post serves as a good kick in the balls to all AFC's out there. And that's what the OP is.. a :kick: . There are certainly truths in this post, but I think its foolish to say "Women want to be treated like dirt." Again, its a wake up call for AFC's, but I think real DJ's know better than this.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread needs to be archived and put in a time capsule. This was one of the FIRST posts I read on SS and convinced me to join this forum.

Immortal advice.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFAnpb8I3E&feature=related

Wow did tucker max write that?

How have i been on this site for several months and not seen this post by the OP? Every new member of this site read it and then pass a quiz on it before being allowed to post, that would get rid of 95% of the gay afc shiit i see here all the time from newbies.

I know I've said it before, but this time i really mean it:

BEST POST EVER!