Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still angry at ex

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean?

I wonder if I will tip the cops to her habitual drug use just to get this problem solved and taken care of. The country she is in isn't super lenient, I don't think.

Get rid of the *****.

What you guys think? Punish or no?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You want the external validation of some poster asking you, "What's the story with this girl?" .... when you could've just included the whole story in your OP. Smooth.

I don't really care what the backstory is, so to answer your question - No. Don't be a b!tch and tattle on her.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want the external validation of some poster asking you, "What's the story with this girl?" .... when you could've just included the whole story in your OP. Smooth.

I don't really care what the backstory is, so to answer your question - No. Don't be a b!tch and tattle on her.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you are going to feel better about the situation is to handle future situations much more competently than you did with your ex. That way you can re-assure yourself that you can deal with something like this with self-respect, and will also nullify all of the bs she tried to give you.