"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Still angry at ex

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
What does it mean?

I wonder if I will tip the cops to her habitual drug use just to get this problem solved and taken care of. The country she is in isn't super lenient, I don't think.

Get rid of the *****.

What you guys think? Punish or no?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
You want the external validation of some poster asking you, "What's the story with this girl?" .... when you could've just included the whole story in your OP. Smooth.

I don't really care what the backstory is, so to answer your question - No. Don't be a b!tch and tattle on her.
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
You want the external validation of some poster asking you, "What's the story with this girl?" .... when you could've just included the whole story in your OP. Smooth.

I don't really care what the backstory is, so to answer your question - No. Don't be a b!tch and tattle on her.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
The only way you are going to feel better about the situation is to handle future situations much more competently than you did with your ex. That way you can re-assure yourself that you can deal with something like this with self-respect, and will also nullify all of the bs she tried to give you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top