“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Steve Harvey and today's (ugly) ladies

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
You dudes have the watch this and Harvey's reaction.. BTW, how this thing can catch a dude is beyond me. She is U-G-L-Y in the face. I guess, maybe putting a bag over it helps, but IDK.

 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
She has midget man hands and very very FAT... a 30yo HB2
All she can get is the Lyft guy.
She was horny at a party, and had to tell/beg the Lyft guy, f*ck me... please.
She has so little confidence that she worries the Lyft guy wont want to be seen with her in public. *almost in tears
She deserves the Lyft guy.
Maybe the Lyft guy deserves her, probably... yea... Im sure.
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
She has midget man hands and very very FAT... a 30yo HB2
All she can get is the Lyft guy.
She was horny at a party, and had to tell/beg the Lyft guy, f*ck me... please.
She has so little confidence that she worries the Lyft guy wont want to be seen with her in public. *almost in tears
She deserves the Lyft guy.
Maybe the Lyft guy deserves her, probably... yea... Im sure.
She's no 2 dude. Aiming way high on that one. She's not even a buttaface.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Hey, she kinda better than a 40yo snaggeltooth meth wh0re...
You cant have HB-, or did the scale change? heh
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hey, she kinda better than a 40yo snaggeltooth meth wh0re...
You cant have HB-, or did the scale change? heh
She ain't no HB. Heaven only knows what viruses and bacterium are living in her blood, salvia, vagina and anal locals.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
She has the perfect “I’m so awesome but really crying on the inside, someone please end my miserable existence ” look.
Yeah, I'm surprised most people are so focused on her looks (or lack thereof). The real story here seems to be she is a slvt, is proud of it and laughing about it like she thinks she is coming off as cool, and Harvey calls her on it.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Yeah, I'm surprised most people are so focused on her looks (or lack thereof). The real story here seems to be she is a slvt, is proud of it and laughing about it like she thinks she is coming off as cool, and Harvey calls her on it.
All ladies are sl uts if you catch them on the right day and time...
 
Top