Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

STDS, *******s, n condoms

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so i plan on getting some from a girl this weekend. Anyway i thought i was sure about this but now im not, can i get stds from her going down on me. Id appreciate yalls knowledge. And also, i tried out a trojan extended pleasure condom (which was to make me last longer with desensitizing stuff) n it didnt make me feel any different than as if i as without it. Long story short, i came pretty soon. Maybe i put it on the wrong side but i flipped it over a couple times to check if my **** was on the wrong side, lol, but it made no difference. Just wondering if ya'll have any experience with these condoms or any advice for me. I kno about the durex performaxs so maybe ill try go buy some of those n try em out. Nybody here got experience wth those ones? Thanks for all ya'lls advice.....peace

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all yes u can get stds from oral like herpies for one bc if she gave head to a guy with herp. then she now has it in her mouth(not always but u know..also u can sometimes tell bc they get outbreaks like a bunch of coldsores...although some girls have coldsores that have nuthing to do with stds...)second of all if u used the comdon and then went and turned it inside out it does u no good.....

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kave
first of all yes u can get stds from oral like herpies for one bc if she gave head to a guy with herp. then she now has it in her mouth(not always but u know..also u can sometimes tell bc they get outbreaks like a bunch of coldsores...although some girls have coldsores that have nuthing to do with stds...)second of all if u used the comdon and then went and turned it inside out it does u no good.....
Oral herpes and genital herpes are 2 different things that DON'T mix. Therefore, let me inform you that 80% of the world's population has oral herpes and you probably have it if you've ever had a cold. No, there is no risk if she goes down on you.

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
likretsam Oral herpes and genital herpes are 2 different things that DON'T mix. Therefore, let me inform you that 80% of the world's population has oral herpes and you probably have it if you've ever had a cold. No, there is no risk if she goes down on you.
no u can get both from either or if u dont beleive me check this out...http://www.genitalherpes.com/info/about/what/facts.jsp

Although HSV-1 causes the majority of oral herpes cases (cold sores) and HSV-2 causes the majority of genital herpes cases, both of these viruses can cause oral herpes, genital herpes, or both.

Most type 1 genital herpes is caused by unprotected oral sex. In adults, the potential for type 1 genital herpes may be increasing because oral sex is more common and protection is rarely used. Outbreaks of type 1 genital herpes generally recur less frequently than outbreaks of type 2 genital herpes. In the United States, about one third of genital herpes cases are caused by type 1 genital herpes.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a more reliable, more popular source and probably with more experienced doctors that says that I'm right... except I can't find it right now :D .

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
likretsam I have a more reliable, more popular source and probably with more experienced doctors that says that I'm right... except I can't find it right now .

lol ok well when u can find them let me know bro ;).

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok but do ny of yall have any experience wit the condoms?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Oral herpes and genital herpes are 2 different things that DON'T mix. Therefore, let me inform you that 80% of the world's population has oral herpes and you probably have it if you've ever had a cold. No, there is no risk if she goes down on you.

That is absolutely wrong. That's like saying AIDs can't be spread through oral. All sexually transmitted diseases can be spread through any sexual intercourse including oral, anal, and vaginal. Yes, there are two types of herpes, but it is spread through any skin contact, not where it is. What makes the skin near your genitals any different from the skin near your mouth? Also, 80% of the population does not have oral herpes. Oral herpes can even be spread by sharing drinks, I don't see why you don't think it could be spread through oral sex. If that was true, everyone would be going down on eachother STDs or not since it wouldn't matter.

I don't know how you got your info, but you are definitely wrong on this one. All I can advise is to wear a rubber and check what you're going into.