Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

STD Testing...

(Non-virgins only): Have you been tested for STD's?

• Yes, within the past 0-6 months.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yes, within the past 6-12 months.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yes, within the past 1+ years.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No, I have not been tested.

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No, I am afraid to be tested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I intend on getting tested.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The poll is asking those of you who have had sex (non-virgins only, please) whether you've gotten tested before.

I went to the public health unit yesterday to get tested (both my f-buddy and I are getting tested), only to run into a police officer acting as a security guard. Friendly enough guy, he asked "You're here for birth records or death certificates?" When I told him "No, I'm actually trying to see if I might have picked up any little buggies!", along with a wink. He grinned at me and told me the right building to go to, along with adding in a "Good luck!" as I walked back to the car. So, I get to the correct location and walk in, only to find that they stop drawing blood (or whatever they do for the test) at 3pm... I was there half an hour later. It's 10 bucks, and the results come back in 2 weeks... Anyway, just curious to see who out here has been tested, or hasn't been, or is too afraid to!

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best mod is a clean mod. I got tested when my wife and I first begin to have intercourse. I got tested three months ago, because it burned when I used the bathroom. I know my woman and I know all she does, so cheating never came to mind. I got the BIG Q-TIP stuck in my peehole! I got the results back and it was a damn YEAST Infection. I got it from having unprotected sex with her. She got it because she takes bubble baths and wears panties when we go to sleep. Now i'm we're yeast free and we fvck like jackrabbits.

Everyone should get tested, it gives you peace of mind.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was tested in November. HIV negative.

Of course, as almost everyone knows, I have HSV-2 (genital herpes), but I knew that a couple years ago.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dillinger
The best mod is a clean mod.
What about a former mod?

I got tested a long while ago and came up "negative'' for everything...Now I don't have to worry about catching something.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Nomine Patris Et Fili Et Spiritus Sancti...

I took one of those tests last year round about june/july and i never had any STD's or anything of the sort.... but DAMN, what a relief, i was sh!tting myself before i got the results came for some reason:p

But I was happy to KNOW if i had an STD or not, and like Dillinger said:

Everyone should get tested, it gives you peace of mind.
So go get tested!;)

Giovanni Casanova said:

Of course, as almost everyone knows, I have HSV-2 (genital herpes), but I knew that a couple years ago.

I never knew that man... i'm sorry to hear that... is there anything you can do to make it go away and/or treat it?

Laterz...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to get std tested cause ive been sleeping around lately, but god damnit i can't seem to find any sex-clinics here in australia. I dont know where to look.

blaah

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to ask some stupid questions.

only to run into a police officer acting as a security guard
how did you know he was a po?

She got it because she takes bubble baths and wears panties when we go to sleep.
how does that give a woman a yeast infection? or are you joking?

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
I'm going to ask some stupid questions.

how does that give a woman a yeast infection? or are you joking?

No it's not a joke, it really happens to women. I don't play when it comes to STD's and facts.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but..... but.... HOW?

She got it because she takes bubble baths and wears panties when we go to sleep. Now i'm we're yeast free and we fvck like jackrabbits.

How can she get it from wearing panties when going to sleep and taking bubble baths? I'm confused:confused: Please help me understand how taking a bubble bath and going to sleep with panties will lead to getting a YEAST Infection... thanx ;)

Laterz...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
Well, his police car was parked outside and he had the standard city police uniform and badge on, along with a gun... if he wasn't a cop, I hope he invites me to his next halloween party... Around here, many off-duty police officers pull extra duty as security at various public-accessible locations such as the library, health unit, etc etc... though it's possible that being a public facility he was assigned there.

Still haven't gotten tested though, she wants her and I to go in and get it done together...

Brak - I was under the impression they could draw blood to tell... I hope I wasn't misinformed!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit, even though I;m pretty sure I don't have anything, I've been too much of a ***** to get tested ever.

Kind of strange isn't it

Then again I'm a big baby about going to doctors anyways.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brak86
thats cool....i hope your right...but then why would anyone choose to have a cutip in their penis? maybe that detects certain disease that blood drawing cant? any info?

I'm pretty sure you are right. Blood test only catch a few things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She got it because she takes bubble baths and wears panties when we go to sleep. Now i'm we're yeast free and we fvck like jackrabbits.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can she get it from wearing panties when going to sleep and taking bubble baths? I'm confused Please help me understand how taking a bubble bath and going to sleep with panties will lead to getting a YEAST Infection... thanx
I don't know but that stuff is true, I've heard it from other doctors before. The soap in bubble baths can irrate the women's *****. If you ever had jock itch, they tell you to wear boxers.

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can she get it from wearing panties when going to sleep and taking bubble baths? I'm confused Please help me understand how taking a bubble bath and going to sleep with panties will lead to getting a YEAST Infection... thanx
It's hard to explain exactly why or how, but a chick can get a yeast infection from lots of stuff...tampons, soap, panties, medicines.

Basically, irritation from chemicals in soap or bacteria from the lack of oxygen caused by panties and tight pants= probably yeast infection=bad....very bad.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beat me to it!

Originally posted by dietzcoi
Always sleep naked!

Dietzcoi

I was just about to post that:p