"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

STD ****k

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Quick question is this an std

After I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend about 5 weeks ago or whatever somthin red was on my **** shaft like a broken blood vessel... so anyways nothin happens then i went to a party and dry humped this chick in our jeans so next day i take a piss and on the end of my **** notice a red thing but not painful and im not sure if its an STD or i just cut my **** dry humpin in jeans..
SO latley ive been feeling like i have to piss most of the time and if i sqeeze my **** a little piss comes out... is this an STD or somthin else...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Im still confused.... Becuase my parents cant find out if i get tested.. Also im not having every symptom of any of them. The only thing im having is

last day or so -->
- feel like pissing alot half the time i cant
- piss dribbles out every once in a while

thats it... is it gonarhea? **** and its been 5 weeks since the first time i had unprotected sex with her... wouldnt she of had to sleep with somone to get it? she said she was a virgin... :(
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Just drive yourself to a health clinic and get tested. Some places do it for free and don't tell anyone.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I've had similar things happen before that lasted like a day, it was from sleeping in the nude and chaffing it up for a night. The dry humping def. could have done that, but if the sympoms stick around get tested.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
i called and the emergancy number they said im probably dehydrated... or either have an std if my temps hi or a stone blocking my pee..

(EDIT) thank ****ing god it was dedryation i just pissed liek a race horse
 
Last edited:

DjMystery

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
"SB,Cali"
"Walk it off"
"put some ice on it"

and if your dry humping put some lotion on it I guess and stop drying humping before you create rug burns
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Dude.. maybe it cause yhe chick dry humped you to hard and the jeans you were wearing caused friction on your d1ck? Come on guys think before you post.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
Dude.. maybe it cause yhe chick dry humped you to hard and the jeans you were wearing caused friction on your d1ck? Come on guys think before you post.
Of all the times I've dry humped my girl...I've NEVER gotten anything like that.
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
He could of had a huge boner and she could of like how it felt and rubbed even more againest it and the jeans caused friction. Its happen to me. x_X
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
He could of had a huge boner and she could of like how it felt and rubbed even more againest it and the jeans caused friction. Its happen to me. x_X
I've had that happen, but have NEVER had friction burns from it...
 
Top