Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Status is everything in this game

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Social proof. Women and getting money are frighteningly similar. If your friend says this new pizza joint down town is the bomb you are more inclined to go for it. If instead your friend says it sucks you will most likely avoid it, even if it did have good pizza.
LOL yeah, it's that old school PUA mythology based on a hash of pseudo-science, anti-science, eckhart tolle woo woo memes, tony robbins' self help rah rah positivity rallying and a huge dose of wishful thinking.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t forget, we have our formulaic terms for principles that are in reality more nuanced.

In my view, IDGAF in practical terms means a low-key, detached, relaxed attitude. Sort of conveying that one is unaffected or unshakable.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t forget, we have our formulaic terms for principles that are in reality more nuanced.

In my view, IDGAF in practical terms means a low-key, detached, relaxed attitude. Sort of conveying that one is unaffected or unshakable.
This. ^

It’s being ok with who you are and being comfortable in your own skin. It’s a very attractive and engaging vibe.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
IDGAF is wishful thinking. It's RSD/PUA codeword for "looks don't matter," which is a total crock. It was RSD's way of scamming guys into believing good game gets you laid with hot girls. With average looking girls, yes, with fatties, yes, with ugly girls yes, with over the hill cougars and milf's yes. And then, not very often.

With hot girls, NO. You need to actually be good looking.