Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Status is everything in this game

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall the time I was with an 8/10 in Miami and a beautiful blonde woman comes up to her and says “he’s gorgeous” referring to me.

I can recall last week on a date with gorgeous foreign woman, this 8/10 bartender is staring at me. The same bar tender I’ve seen several times, but never caught a ton of attention from her before.

Being seen with a good looking woman makes you attractive to the majority of women out there. It’s common sense but a lot of guys don’t get it. All this **** about improving yourself, getting a good body in the gym is great but the most powerful tool is just to have a hot chick with you.

I would go as far to say that an average guy in a town that is dating a 9 or 10 will be attractive to the majority of women out there. Status over money and looks in my personal experience.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall the time I was with an 8/10 in Miami and a beautiful blonde woman comes up to her and says “he’s gorgeous” referring to me.

I can recall last week on a date with gorgeous foreign woman, this 8/10 bartender is staring at me. The same bar tender I’ve seen several times, but never caught a ton of attention from her before.

Being seen with a good looking woman makes you attractive to the majority of women out there. It’s common sense but a lot of guys don’t get it. All this **** about improving yourself, getting a good body in the gym is great but the most powerful tool is just to have a hot chick with you.

I would go as far to say that an average guy in a town that is dating a 9 or 10 will be attractive to the majority of women out there. Status over money and looks in my personal experience.
If the hot chick has a bad attitude or looks like She doesnt want to be with you it doesnt help.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status is all.

Looks is a form of status.

But yes, a dime on you will do all the legwork for you. That’s why with girls I’m interested in, I show them my exes. They need to know they have to step up and work to join this team.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Come on bro, to tell men “having a hot chick will get you get hot chicks.” has got to be one of the dumbest statements ever.

“Hey dude, how do I be attractive to women?”
“It’s easy. Just get one good looking women and then you will be attractive to the majority of women.”
“Really? OK great. How do I get that one good looking women?”
“That I don’t know. But once you get her, other women will find you very good looking.”
“Yeah I got it. Being with one women will make the others faint. But how do I get that initial women?”
“Thats a tough one. But other women will fall in love when you do.”
“Uh ok, thanks I guess.”
“Its common sense but a lot of guys don’t get it.”

Brutal.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You need to be careful with that social status bullsh!t. Just remember, you may be trying to impress the ladies, but don't forget, the government, IRS, employers, co-workers, friends, family and enemies all have access to your social media too. Putting the spotlight on yourself is not always the best idea and can welcome unwarranted attention.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

so we should have a lot female friends, got it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be careful with that social status bullsh!t. Just remember, you may be trying to impress the ladies, but don't forget, the government, IRS, employers, co-workers, friends, family and enemies all have access to your social media too. Putting the spotlight on yourself is not always the best idea and can welcome unwarranted attention.
Yes. Take your time...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's more a competition thing among women. My boyfriend tells me constantly that he gets a great deal more attention from women since he's started dating me. So its not as much status as its competition. The reason women pay more attention to you when you are with a hot woman is that women wonder what it is that's so great about you that you were able to attract such a hot woman. So that makes them curious to know more (and knock your date/friend/companion out of the running at the same time.) We run into this constantly. It's pretty funny actually.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's more a competition thing among women. My boyfriend tells me constantly that he gets a great deal more attention from women since he's started dating me. So its not as much status as its competition. The reason women pay more attention to you when you are with a hot woman is that women wonder what it is that's so great about you that you were able to attract such a hot woman. So that makes them curious to know more (and knock your date/friend/companion out of the running at the same time.) We run into this constantly. It's pretty funny actually.
No disrespect, but that sounds a bit of a weak move on your bf's part. Does he often give you a lot of validation? Just curious because of the way you posted it.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No disrespect, but that sounds a bit of a weak move on your bf's part. Does he often give you a lot of validation? Just curious because of the way you posted it.
He tells me I am beautiful/sexy/amazing etc., sure. I don't need the validation although it's always nice to hear. He and I discuss the game a good bit and plenty of men notice me as well. We are an attractive pair. I don't think it's a weak move at all. I think it's observably true. And that's fine. I'm confirming that the OP makes a valid observation.

When I used to be in the nightclubs prior to meeting my ex husband (who owned a well known venue) I had a guy friend that I regularly hit the town with. This friend and I were never involved in any way. I was his "show pony". We would dance a few songs together once the band got started, all the other women in the club would see he was out with a hot woman and that he danced well, and he would have his choice of women the entire evening. I would go hide in the office to escape all the male attention (or at least to get a break from it) while he would pick up women. That is in fact how I got to know my ex husband. The exposure my friend got from being out with me got him laid. A LOT. That's all I'm saying. My BF could get laid just fine too, with or without me. He has found it interesting that the female attention has increased since dating me. It's not surprising. I'm just noting that this is a competition phenomena. You could also say that raises the man's status I suppose. I'm just confirming the OP's experience and giving some of the reasons why that happens.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try to be as honest as possible. Do women actually believe in companionship and romance? I have been on two sides where I had more status than the woman THEN acted romantic and she took it well but when I gave her too much of that (this was when I was new in the game) she went away. When i became more of a ****y dude women became more interested in me but not in a romantic way but in a sexual way. Do women even have a capacity for romance or are they just a vessel for evolution? Genuinely curious and I hope to see there is some proactivity in you when you answer this lol but I'm willing to take my risk.
Good women believe strongly in companionship and romance. I know I do. And I know plenty of other women who also do. Women are not one dimensional (just a vessel) any more than men are one dimensional. Good relationships are partnerships between two people who at their core RESPECT one another and treat one another with deference and respect. There still must be one leader (and I believe it works best when that is the man) in the relationship, but there must exist mutual respect. Read the link below. It's a really great article.

https://qz.com/884448/every-successful-relationship-is-successful-for-the-same-exact-reasons/

The idea that women cannot be intelligent, thoughtful and insightful will seriously limit a man's ability to respect a woman, and this in turn will restrict the quality of woman he is able to attract. In other words if you think women cannot be X, Y, or Z? Well guess what? Your mind will follow your belief system. This happens subconsciously. So without realizing it you will screen for women who in fact cannot be X, Y, and Z...and when you observe a woman who doesn't fit your subconscious profile you won't believe she's really that way. All as an outcome of your own beliefs.

Now. Attraction at the outset of getting to know someone is a bit different than actually being in a relationship. I and others here have said that if interest level is high enough it matters less what you do/how you act early on. But you must be congruent. Here's what that means. Let's say you are a good looking man who is fit, who dresses well, and who is educated. Let's say you project confidence out and about. Good right? Now, let's say you meet a woman who is your "it" chick. She seems receptive to you. She meets your criteria and you know she is desirable to many men. How do you now behave? Is there ANY change in your behavior with her versus without her? IF your behavior changes with her then you are not being congruent to your original presentation (that she found attractive). It is the incongruence that she will percieve (subconciously) and she will wonder what happened to the confident man she thought she met. This is the dynamic that is going on at the core of your question.

So long as you are congruent you can be nice, charming, engaged, vulnerable, aloof, cheeky, etc. A woman will still like you. The problem I see around here often is that you have men who have dents or gaps in their confidence, who project an image of being confident or assured or something, but at the end of the day this is in fact an ACT. This ACT is exposed once a man meets a woman to whom he feels inferior in some way. Think about that. Such a man begins to exhibit supplicating behaviors, to seek reassurance in the relationship, rather than just existing. Such a man starts to pedestalize a woman.

Women don't like to be on a pedestal. I don't care how much of a princess you think she is...no woman wants to be on a pedestal. Women cannot respect men who they look down on.

A man cannot lead a woman he puts on a pedestal (and she can't be a flawed human being on the pedestal either, frankly.) Think about that.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He tells me I am beautiful/sexy/amazing etc., sure. I don't need the validation although it's always nice to hear. He and I discuss the game a good bit and plenty of men notice me as well. We are an attractive pair. I don't think it's a weak move at all. I think it's observably true. And that's fine. I'm confirming that the OP makes a valid observation.

When I used to be in the nightclubs prior to meeting my ex husband (who owned a well known venue) I had a guy friend that I regularly hit the town with. This friend and I were never involved in any way. I was his "show pony". We would dance a few songs together once the band got started, all the other women in the club would see he was out with a hot woman and that he danced well, and he would have his choice of women the entire evening. I would go hide in the office to escape all the male attention (or at least to get a break from it) while he would pick up women. That is in fact how I got to know my ex husband. The exposure my friend got from being out with me got him laid. A LOT. That's all I'm saying. My BF could get laid just fine too, with or without me. He has found it interesting that the female attention has increased since dating me. It's not surprising. I'm just noting that this is a competition phenomena. You could also say that raises the man's status I suppose. I'm just confirming the OP's experience and giving some of the reasons why that happens.
If you think for one bloody second that you ex-husband was excited to hear that you went out with your guy friend for dancing and drinks, you're too far gone to communicate reasonably with. Maybe that had something to do with contributing to the breakdown of your marriage.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it is because the OP is white. What does BigDave think about this?

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
But the man has to have status. If you don’t think you or other women don’t treat men in a black and white fashion your living in a fantasy. I’ve seen it first hand and through others. They say they love you when your on top of the world but then leave when they see you’ve gone down hill and see a better option, thy will leave him despite al the romantic feelings even if he didn’t put her on a pedestal
I think they're more concerned with what you can do for them. But why is this a surprise? In the animal kingdom, alpha males come and go. It's not a permanent position. The alpha is only the alpha so long as he can fend off all the other males in the present tense.

Knowing this... It kind of just makes me dislike females for how fake they are.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the man has to have status. If you don’t think you or other women don’t treat men in a black and white fashion your living in a fantasy. I’ve seen it first hand and through others. They say they love you when your on top of the world but then leave when they see you’ve gone down hill and see a better option, thy will leave him despite al the romantic feelings even if he didn’t put her on a pedestal
No. The man has to have RESPECT from the woman. The man has to have CHARACTER to be worthy of respect.

Status is transitory in life. You are good looking in youth; not good looking in old age. You are healthy and vigorous in youth; you may not be in old age. Money comes and goes. Social standing is not fixed.

Women absolutely will stay with you when the shjt hits the fan if 1. You have character and her respect, 2. She has character and respects you and 3. You do not quit when you are in the fire.

Weak men quit. Women may remain loyal for a while if a man quits on himself under duress, but eventually respect erodes away and then it is over. But it’s over in such a case because the man quit. Nobody likes a quitter. Great women will not tolerate indefinitely a mediocre man.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
No. The man has to have RESPECT from the woman. The man has to have CHARACTER to be worthy of respect.

Status is transitory in life. You are good looking in youth; not good looking in old age. You are healthy and vigorous in youth; you may not be in old age. Money comes and goes. Social standing is not fixed.

Women absolutely will stay with you when the shjt hits the fan if 1. You have character and her respect, 2. She has character and respects you and 3. You do not quit when you are in the fire.

Weak men quit. Women may remain loyal for a while if a man quits on himself under duress, but eventually respect erodes away and then it is over. But it’s over in such a case because the man quit. Nobody likes a quitter. Great women will not tolerate indefinitely a mediocre man.
What makes you assume that you, or any woman, is "great?"

Why do you assume by default that you deserve any respect for free? Let alone that you get to decide who does and does not deserve "respect." Who gave you that title?

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Come on bro, to tell men “having a hot chick will get you get hot chicks.” has got to be one of the dumbest statements ever.

“Hey dude, how do I be attractive to women?”
“It’s easy. Just get one good looking women and then you will be attractive to the majority of women.”
“Really? OK great. How do I get that one good looking women?”
“That I don’t know. But once you get her, other women will find you very good looking.”
“Yeah I got it. Being with one women will make the others faint. But how do I get that initial women?”
“Thats a tough one. But other women will fall in love when you do.”
“Uh ok, thanks I guess.”
“Its common sense but a lot of guys don’t get it.”

Brutal.
You don't have to be with a hot chick to still get social proof. Even just approaching one and ejecting will perk the women across the bar/nightclub radar. That's why it's important to approach attractive sets as soon as possible.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
You don't have to be with a hot chick to still get social proof. Even just approaching one and ejecting will perk the women across the bar/nightclub radar. That's why it's important to approach attractive sets as soon as possible.
Perhaps that's the first step in getting one in the first place.

You mostly need bartending experience to get a job as a bartender. So how do you get the first job? Go in and ask.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think for one bloody second that you ex-husband was excited to hear that you went out with your guy friend for dancing and drinks, you're too far gone to communicate reasonably with. Maybe that had something to do with contributing to the breakdown of your marriage.
Um...My guy friend and I often went to my ex husband’s venue BEFORE I dated my ex husband. If you read you’ll see that being there with my guy friend (and hiding out in the office with my future spouse to escape all the male attention I received while my buddy danced & flirted) provided the opportunity to get acquainted with my future spouse. My ex wasn’t a jealous guy at all. Not all men are insecure.