"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Starting to date hot woman, don’t want to fck it up, need tips!

Noseekey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
Hey fellas,

A friend of mine and I have sparked up a romantic connection and started hooking up. I’m honestly starting to get heavy feelings for her which is perfectly fine with me since she’s fun to be and not to mention hot as hell (one of the most attractive I’ve been with). I’d also have to say that she has genuine desire to hang and be with me and initiates most hang outs.

Im just looking for some of the top tips and ways to go about things so I don’t fck **** up. Literally anything and everything. Your best ways of going about it.

thanks for your time and advice
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Don't show you really like her or she'll exploit this weakness the way all hot girls learn to do since childhood ("daddy I wanna pony! DADDYYYY!!!")
 

Noseekey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
1. Make the sex good
2. Don't be too available
3. Don't bend to her and place her on a pedestal. Be collaborative with her while holding up your self respect
Sex is incredible
I know putting a woman on a pedestal is the ultimate simp death trap and don’t do it.
I’d say personally being too available would be the hardest to do...We both really enjoy spending time together and she initiates most hang outs. I have to find the willpower to say no to hanging seeing #1 is great even though I’d like to spend everyday with her. Any advice on how to do this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
3 - 4 times tops, including 1 sleepover and at least 1 afternoon/evening quickie where you "gotta rush girl, no time..."
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hey fellas,

A friend of mine and I have sparked up a romantic connection and started hooking up. I’m honestly starting to get heavy feelings for her which is perfectly fine with me since she’s fun to be and not to mention hot as hell (one of the most attractive I’ve been with). I’d also have to say that she has genuine desire to hang and be with me and initiates most hang outs.

Im just looking for some of the top tips and ways to go about things so I don’t fck **** up. Literally anything and everything. Your best ways of going about it.

thanks for your time and advice
You can't think like that. They are women and human beings. You can't treat them any better than you would anyone else. Respect your boundaries. You have to train yourself not to allow their "look" to make you weak and get you to relax your boundaries. That's why their energy is focused there. Not for you, but ANYBODY.

You have to lose them if it gets fvcked up, because they drag a man down hard and fast.

Have a life you enjoy outside of her, and if you are newly dating it makes sense to spend more time with females who currently like you other than her and date others. It will help you.
 

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
19
Age
37
I hate to put it so bold but here is the truth.

No matter what, both of you cannot be emotionally in love.

You can love her thru respect. For what she has given you, reasons like how she made your life better. This deep respectful love is what men should offer. The emotional rollercoaster love is for females only.

This because most of the time things go south when you act thru emotions. If you can tame them, go for it. Its not an easy road to take.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top