Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting to date hot woman, don’t want to fck it up, need tips!

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

A friend of mine and I have sparked up a romantic connection and started hooking up. I’m honestly starting to get heavy feelings for her which is perfectly fine with me since she’s fun to be and not to mention hot as hell (one of the most attractive I’ve been with). I’d also have to say that she has genuine desire to hang and be with me and initiates most hang outs.

Im just looking for some of the top tips and ways to go about things so I don’t fck **** up. Literally anything and everything. Your best ways of going about it.

thanks for your time and advice

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't show you really like her or she'll exploit this weakness the way all hot girls learn to do since childhood ("daddy I wanna pony! DADDYYYY!!!")

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Make the sex good
2. Don't be too available
3. Don't bend to her and place her on a pedestal. Be collaborative with her while holding up your self respect
Sex is incredible
I know putting a woman on a pedestal is the ultimate simp death trap and don’t do it.
I’d say personally being too available would be the hardest to do...We both really enjoy spending time together and she initiates most hang outs. I have to find the willpower to say no to hanging seeing #1 is great even though I’d like to spend everyday with her. Any advice on how to do this?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 - 4 times tops, including 1 sleepover and at least 1 afternoon/evening quickie where you "gotta rush girl, no time..."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

A friend of mine and I have sparked up a romantic connection and started hooking up. I’m honestly starting to get heavy feelings for her which is perfectly fine with me since she’s fun to be and not to mention hot as hell (one of the most attractive I’ve been with). I’d also have to say that she has genuine desire to hang and be with me and initiates most hang outs.

Im just looking for some of the top tips and ways to go about things so I don’t fck **** up. Literally anything and everything. Your best ways of going about it.

thanks for your time and advice
You can't think like that. They are women and human beings. You can't treat them any better than you would anyone else. Respect your boundaries. You have to train yourself not to allow their "look" to make you weak and get you to relax your boundaries. That's why their energy is focused there. Not for you, but ANYBODY.

You have to lose them if it gets fvcked up, because they drag a man down hard and fast.

Have a life you enjoy outside of her, and if you are newly dating it makes sense to spend more time with females who currently like you other than her and date others. It will help you.

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to put it so bold but here is the truth.

No matter what, both of you cannot be emotionally in love.

You can love her thru respect. For what she has given you, reasons like how she made your life better. This deep respectful love is what men should offer. The emotional rollercoaster love is for females only.

This because most of the time things go south when you act thru emotions. If you can tame them, go for it. Its not an easy road to take.