"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

starting lines.

Snap87

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Hello, what are some good starting lines for starting to talk to a girl? The one that i saw and think it does work is ask about something shes wearing.

Thanks!:D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
NOOB! haha

try this

Did it hurt?

Her : What?

You : When you fell from heaven


Pantie dropper forsure..
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Snap87

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Ok. i Say hi and then where to go from there?
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by Snap87
Ok. i Say hi and then where to go from there?
Then you read the Bible....


....but seriously, just keep it simple.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
Pick up lines are not a natural feeling so you need to say what comes out of you...read the bible to reveal this

Also if you see her in class or somewhere often then make fun of her..use C&F tech.

Then demonstrate value to her

You need to know what you're doing and you use this site to reinforce it

The bible is your sword and use it
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
My favorite is..

"Hey baby, I read the Don Juan Bible."

After that, they're all over me.
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Originally posted by Vincent
My favorite is..

"Hey baby, I read the Don Juan Bible."

After that, they're all over me.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NICE!!!

I usually dont even say anything... I snap to get her attention, do the "come hither" hand motion, and point @ my dlck with one raised eyebrow. But thats me :p

LOL... goddamn.

In high school u usually dont need opening lines, especially at high school functions. Girls are too young to have any game, and guys dont have any game either... so none is expected. Just make eyecontact, wave, walk up and say "Hi, Im Anthony - whats up?"
-"Nothin, u?"
"Nothin? Damn, thats kinda boring... <explain what is up with you>"

ALWAYS have a 1 minute monologue about your day, something interesting in your enviornment, or background for a question you have for her.

"Well, its a friday night, im dressed pretty cute - out with teh guys at a <schoolname> dance... and im abooout to have a great time. I know I dont look like it <point to ass> but I can shaaake!"
-<laughin> really?
"No, not exactly. But I def saw you check me out when I mentioned ass shaking - see... I knew it when I saw you - you are a trouble maker!"

Flirt/kino for another minute, grab her and dance. Simple.
 
Top