Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting a trend of no second dates...unusual for me...advice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I currently have 2 plates I am actively seeing/banging and another one on hiatus.

I have noticed a trend that I cannot place my finger on because its kind of unlike me to have this keep happening but I go on first dates, the women seem really into me many times, we have great makeout sessions at the end of the date and then I hear from them and they tell me either the next day or the next time I ask them out that they had a great time but they aren't interested in seeing me again.

I have to admit, its kind of fvcking with me a little bit because I used to go on dates and know the woman would want to see me again and most of the time they did...I had to actually cut plates loose cause it was too stressful...

Now it seems I am struggling in an area I used to be good at which is converting first dates into second dates but I can't put a finger on it. I'm not in my best shape but I am in good shape. It's definitely not a lack of escalation, the women are into me enough to make out heavily by the end of the date. Conversation flows and isn't awkward, definitely have some sexual undertones going on.

Any thoughts as to what could be going on and what I can do to get out of this rut?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If living in less populated area, maybe you built a reputation?

Not in best shape a factor?
Financial situation or job maybe?

Or too many betas supplicating them for date

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If living in less populated area, maybe you built a reputation?

Not in best shape a factor?
Financial situation or job maybe?

Or too many betas supplicating them for date
No I live in a decent sized city...not huge but plenty of options.

I dunno...maybe shape but I am still in better shape than 75% of guys.

Job situation definitely not.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I live in a decent sized city...not huge but plenty of options
Most likely things that happen in those situations is other men they are interested in.

Maybe a imbalance of desperate men vs available women on old. It can go to their head all that attention

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely things that happen in those situations is other men they are interested in.

Maybe a imbalance of desperate men vs available women on old. It can go to their head all that attention
But then it stops, and all of a sudden too. Then they start asking around “where are all the good men at?”. They can’t help themselves, I mean it’s easy to get caught up in thinking all that attention lasts forever but it doesn’t and it won’t. They’ll have plenty of time to reflect, trust me. While stroking their car and sipping wine, reflection is in their future.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then it stops, and all of a sudden too. Then they start asking around “where are all the good men at?”. They can’t help themselves, I mean it’s easy to get caught up in thinking all that attention lasts forever but it doesn’t and it won’t. They’ll have plenty of time to reflect, trust me. While stroking their car and sipping wine, reflection is in their future.
Ofc and after being all used up they are only be good for 1 thing

Tbh ex coming back to them might also be a factor but it happened with more than a few wwomen Its unlikely

I

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably but 80% of them are dudes sending d!ck pics and messaging them desperately every day
They think that the top 3% guy msg them is a reflection of their worth.
When reality he just want to add to his body count

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's this, but also they can just use that guy for sex and the opposite extreme beta provider for relationships, so what's the point of a more well rounded guy for the relationship? Too risky.
Then just beta buxx them then.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's this, but also they can just use that guy for sex and the opposite extreme beta provider for relationships, so what's the point of a more well rounded guy for the relationship? Too risky.
Yeah you’re way behind on the times. They aren’t even entering into relationships with beta bux anymore. With enough effort and learning how to, they can string one along and get everything they want without being in a relationship with mr beta bux and he also gets no *****. Trust me, friends, the friendzone doesn’t end in your teens and 20’s and it’s not the same as when you were younger. No sir, the friendzone in 2020 is super sneaky and you’ll have no clue you’re in it until you’re DEEP in it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you meeting these women on OLD? That might be your problem. These women are the one getting jaded and harder to date.

The majority of women are not on OLD and a lot of them don't want to participate in that, you need to meet women outside of that.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I currently have 2 plates I am actively seeing/banging and another one on hiatus.

I have noticed a trend that I cannot place my finger on because its kind of unlike me to have this keep happening but I go on first dates, the women seem really into me many times, we have great makeout sessions at the end of the date and then I hear from them and they tell me either the next day or the next time I ask them out that they had a great time but they aren't interested in seeing me again.

I have to admit, its kind of fvcking with me a little bit because I used to go on dates and know the woman would want to see me again and most of the time they did...I had to actually cut plates loose cause it was too stressful...

Now it seems I am struggling in an area I used to be good at which is converting first dates into second dates but I can't put a finger on it. I'm not in my best shape but I am in good shape. It's definitely not a lack of escalation, the women are into me enough to make out heavily by the end of the date. Conversation flows and isn't awkward, definitely have some sexual undertones going on.

Any thoughts as to what could be going on and what I can do to get out of this rut?
Not an easy question to answer, OP. It's kind of like asking: "I used to be good at baseball but now I suck, what could be the cause?" There could be many different causes. I don't think anyone is going to give you a helpful answer without more background info.