"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Started dating an older women with kids

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
UR in a 'monogamous relationship' and on 10+ days of no contact because you had a disagreement?

A) that's NOT a relationship, that's two egos fighting for the sole place of superiority. You've already lost any hope of leading and/or alpha male status.

B) by now she doesn't consider herself in a relationship. She's entertaining any other dude who swings her way.
@sazc we have already done the alpha male stuff. I'm just a a.s.s.hole lol she's the one posting loads of status about me and I just sit back and wait for her to come back then I repeat the whole thing again. What can I say? I guess I am a c.u.n.t.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I hear you. There is NO reason you can't date her . She might be an awesome woman.

A warning before you get in too deep, single mothers/divorced mothers come with complications and you will NEVER be priority one. Just keep that in mind.

Make sure you keep your own circle of friends and hobbies/interests, and from experience? Don't go out of your way to spend time with her......make sure she comes to you mostly. The reason is, with kids, she will have lots of other obligations, and the more you push for her time, the more you will be a stressor in her life, not an escape.

I wouldn't rush to become exclusive either.
Excellent advice! Things were going well with this one single mom I was seeing a couple years ago and she started pushing the “I can see this going somewhere long term” hinting around at a relationship. I ignored it the first 3 attempts she made to “have the talk” but the 4th attempt I had to come up with an answer. Basically I just said “look, we don’t habe to label what we are, let’s just keep enjoying each other’s company and take things as they come”. She liked that response and she admitted she started pushing for a relationship because she’d had so many guys that pushed HER for one, she wasn’t used to a guy like me who still didn’t bring up the R word after 4 months.lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You obviously have difficulties discerning between a$$hole behavior and power struggles
Azzhole movements done in the pigs sty are often done on autopilot. They do it to appear "above" you. There are many defenses and attacks one is being super clean and visibly dominant. The pig will use triangulation and groups to attempt to diminish you in comparison. Its a long discussion but the tools will be useful for navigating this game of life.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Nothing wrong with me, all I do know is that nothing I do will be good enough for them. I can keep trying and continue to get nothing as my mental health deteriorates or I can show myself some self respect by avoiding the source of these issues, which is the women themselves.

There is a reason why so many men are MGTOW. I used to believe it was only ugly losers who fell into this category, but seeing how much I struggle with this as an above average guy my perspective on this has changed.

If a 6'4", broad shouldered, fit, handsome, educated and respectable good man like me isn't enough for these women nothing ever will be. Hell, not that it matters but I even have a big penis lol. These *****s don't deserve a man like me, their loss lol.
Yeah. You are not MGTOW though. That stuff deals with guys avoiding serious LTRs and marriage and potential false rape claims. It does not deal with not getting attention from women in the first place. You seem more of a top tier incel than MGTOW.
 
Top