Stallion's Fitness Journal

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to hear stuff is getting a little better. Seems like everything bad just build up then pile on you all at once... always :down: Too bad about your sis, you seem to handle it pretty well though. Hope she's not too young.

On the positive note, good job hitting the full reps mate. Keeping fingers crossed for you for friday.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up man.

Remember if you have put on quite a bit of weight those pullups will be harder.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry Reborn, she's 29. Just getting child support is going to be a problem obviously due to him being illegal. It sucks the kid is going to know they were an accident but ah well...it's still a blessing and my sister's party life should have ended long ago. I appreciate the support. I'm doing the best I can with this. It's certainly not easy. Next to when I played football in highschool, the hardest routine I've ever done.

Quag...Idk...today results then are off with those pullups ;)

1x20 Squats --1x20 PR 225 - Hardest workout yet that I've completed. I'm very happy it's over. Hopefully by Monday I'll have more strength so I can do 230. I'm a bit nervous about it. But I got all the reps today, with a horrific struggle with the last two.

DB Pullovers
1x20 - 30 lbs

Super set 3x ==all were to failure

Dips /bw\
1x10 1x15 1x11 - 37 reps - Was pretty sore today. The first set was wayyy harder than the second for some odd reason. But I bounced back with a good amount of reps today. 2 shy of a PR

Pullups /bw\
1x7 1x5 1x5 - 17 reps - PR Felt great on the pullups for some odd reason.

Decline situps - 50 lb dumbbell
1x20 1x22 1x30 - 72 reps --PR

I feel like the calf is healing up a bit. Still hurts but not nearly as bad as last week. Next week will be nice as I only workout twice. But it will also be the most gruelling of all the sessions. I just hope I can get 235 lbs...which btw I will do my best for a video of it. Til next time gents :up:

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You going to max test after this?

Can't wait to see a video of the 20 repper :).

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea about max test.

And I really hope I don't fail on the 20 repper. That would be embarrassing haha

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus christ, you only did 20, you should've done 40 you lazy c*nt...:D

just kidding mate, well done, you're fvcking nailing this routine.

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I thought she was a smaller sis :)

Good job, you keep hitting the 20 repers every workout. Not many people in the world who have balls to do this routine.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physically, yes Reborn, much smaller than me haha.

Thanks guys as usual, has hard as it's been I highly recommend it if you want a challenge. Shaunuk, I've never done 40 reps and i never want to try it. But by all means...go for it and show up this lazy OP.

Btw Quag I talked it over with EFFORT and we decided to put off max training for awhile as there really isn't any reason to do it at this moment. I know I can't hit 400 lb squat yet so waiting isn't a big deal to me. And the last thing i want to do is get hurt. I just want to start taking off this fat so I can see my gains a little clearer now. It's almost DC time baby ;)

2 more sessions left.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not working out today...Labor day (gym closed a lot earlier) so I'll be going tomorrow and Friday.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TUESDAY-

Not such a great day...I'm feeling exhaustion towards the end of this vicious 6-week cycle.

1x20 Squats --1x16 1x4 230 lbs F - Just too heavy today. I didn't want to to leave with just 16 reps so I waited 5 minutes and finished up. Disgusting...I just didn't have it in me today.

DB Pullovers
1x20 - 30 lbs

Dips /bw\
1x5 1x8 1x11 - 23 reps - Just not feeling it...def not full effort.

Pullups /bw\
1x5 1x4 1x3 - 12 reps ...

1x20 1x22 1x23 - 65 reps

I guess we all have one of these days where everything just doesn't seem to be working out. I've got one more day to prove I can do this at 230 lbs again. I'll do my best to get a video.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you've been nailing it and killing yourself 3x a week mate, you're due a bad workout. Looks like this thing is almost perfectly timed for you, since you're coming to the end now :)

good job with pushing out those final reps man, that's determination aint it.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job anyway m8, as you say these days happen from time to time. :)

Looking forward to vid if you manage to get one.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey good going.:up:

Next time don't do the extra reps after failure.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll do my best Friday guys...I'll be sure to get plenty of rest and i'll make sure I'm pumped for the 20 rep squat.

Yeah I figured so Quik...just couldn't help it.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday

Felt pretty good

1x20 Squats --1x19 230 lbs PR - I know I know...i failed on the last rep. I went too deep haha and I got assistance on the last rep. Pretty funny, my bro was counting them out and this pretty big dude said holy crap after my bro said 9 more. Funny stuff!

DB Pullovers
1x20 - 30 lbs - Got a little easy in the end. Big deep breaths as usual

Dips /bw\
1x16 1x11 1x5 - 31 reps - Triceps were very sore...couldn't quite get a PR today...I gave it my all. A lot of pain this time around

Pullups /bw\
1x6 1x5 1x3 - 14 reps ...was very tired on my last set. But my first two sets were strong, and incredibly better than what I could do 6 weeks ago. My form was good, no bouncing, no use of leg. I am pretty damn proud of this. Even if it doesn't look like much to you guys, I do weigh like 230 lbs :D

1x24 1x22 1x29 - 73 reps - Almost a pr...i forgot my top one and I thought I had surpassed it.

---------------------
I'm pretty wiped out from these super squats and milk. To sum up my progress

Squats 1x20 ---------Began at 170lbs----------ended at 230 lbs +60 lb gain
Dips -----------------Began at 17 reps---------ended at 38 reps +21 r gain
Pullups---------------Began at 10 reps---------ended at 16 reps +6 r gain

I started at around 215ish at the start of this routine. I ended at 228 lbs. So those numbers could have been more dramatic if it wasn't for the weight gain. Plus the cardio stopped that apparent 30 lb gain thank God.

Apperance changes---I've noticed a huge difference in my chest, legs, arms...and belly haha damn milk. And a couple little stretch marks on my arms.

If anyone wants a hardcore routine that will kick your a$$ and send you straight into the pits of hell and test everything you got...well start loading up the barbell at the squat rack with some heavy metal...snarllll...and be ready to put some weight on you.

Now I've paid my dues...it's time for DC and to shed some of this fat. I'm anxious to share with you guys what I'll be doing and I hope by Christmas I'll have some great before and after pictures! "Catch you later Dudes!!" :rockon:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's a mighty cycle you had there, Stallion, good job!

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quagmire911 said:
Wheres the video :eek:
I recorded it on my verizon phone but you can't send longer than 30 seconds. So 20 reps takes a bit longer than 30 seconds so i didn't bother. I'm cheap and don't have a digital camera...so sue me :D I thought my phone could send longer...

Thanks MrS and Rampage. I'm glad I earned the right of the name Stallion :up: too bad my real name isn't that cool haha

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
Friday

Felt pretty good

1x20 Squats --1x19 230 lbs PR - I know I know...i failed on the last rep. I went too deep haha and I got assistance on the last rep. Pretty funny, my bro was counting them out and this pretty big dude said holy crap after my bro said 9 more. Funny stuff!

DB Pullovers
1x20 - 30 lbs - Got a little easy in the end. Big deep breaths as usual

Dips /bw\
1x16 1x11 1x5 - 31 reps - Triceps were very sore...couldn't quite get a PR today...I gave it my all. A lot of pain this time around

Pullups /bw\
1x6 1x5 1x3 - 14 reps ...was very tired on my last set. But my first two sets were strong, and incredibly better than what I could do 6 weeks ago. My form was good, no bouncing, no use of leg. I am pretty damn proud of this. Even if it doesn't look like much to you guys, I do weigh like 230 lbs :D

1x24 1x22 1x29 - 73 reps - Almost a pr...i forgot my top one and I thought I had surpassed it.

---------------------
I'm pretty wiped out from these super squats and milk. To sum up my progress

Squats 1x20 ---------Began at 170lbs----------ended at 230 lbs +60 lb gain
Dips -----------------Began at 17 reps---------ended at 38 reps +21 r gain
Pullups---------------Began at 10 reps---------ended at 16 reps +6 r gain

I started at around 215ish at the start of this routine. I ended at 228 lbs. So those numbers could have been more dramatic if it wasn't for the weight gain. Plus the cardio stopped that apparent 30 lb gain thank God.

Apperance changes---I've noticed a huge difference in my chest, legs, arms...and belly haha damn milk. And a couple little stretch marks on my arms.

If anyone wants a hardcore routine that will kick your a$$ and send you straight into the pits of hell and test everything you got...well start loading up the barbell at the squat rack with some heavy metal...snarllll...and be ready to put some weight on you.

Now I've paid my dues...it's time for DC and to shed some of this fat. I'm anxious to share with you guys what I'll be doing and I hope by Christmas I'll have some great before and after pictures! "Catch you later Dudes!!" :rockon:

Good job, Stallion. :up: