"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SS Patterns

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Ok, probably posted before, and I know most of you either swear by Speed Seduction or hate it, but in pure interest (as I'm a psycology junkie, and have a knack for the human mind), I was hoping for some basic links to pages on working patterns.

Maybe I'll even learn a couple and adapt them.

Thanks

--iMat
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Ouch, never heard of speed seduction ruining someone's life.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
They never ruined my life, but they certainly ruined my credibility (and any chance of a date or even friendship) with some women I know.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
hmmm...sound correct...

in my sig, the SS BIBLE, link to TONY'S LAY GUIDE there are all the patterns and info in thier.


I also decided to avoid the road of S.S. if I ever want to pull a patern I do it in the form of a poem, that way it's not my words, I'm just repeating someone if they get suspicious, and only with girls who already have a high IL.

Anyway, I'd also recomend pretty much staying away for the most part, but still read up on it cause it is good to know.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I do not intend to use SS for sex. More along the lines of increase IL.

--iMat
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
SS is not natural, you play with emotions and change to fit a girl by giving her descriptions that fit her. You get NOTHING out of it for yourself except some sex. Think about it, first you chat her up and then you must control her emotions by constantly be aware of what you say, it is mechanical seduction. This is some of the negative effects that Ross Jeffries don't mention with his program. And since SS is wholeheartly focused on the woman I can't think of a more AFC way to lay chicks.

iMat
Why do you want to trick girls like that? It's not the real you and if you ever happen to enter a relationship then what? She'll see right through you.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
SS is a KJ theory that will get you laughed at. Hang out with naturals and learn real game, don't bother with this dorky sh!t
 
Top