SS Patterns

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, probably posted before, and I know most of you either swear by Speed Seduction or hate it, but in pure interest (as I'm a psycology junkie, and have a knack for the human mind), I was hoping for some basic links to pages on working patterns.

Maybe I'll even learn a couple and adapt them.

Thanks

--iMat

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch, never heard of speed seduction ruining someone's life.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They never ruined my life, but they certainly ruined my credibility (and any chance of a date or even friendship) with some women I know.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...sound correct...

in my sig, the SS BIBLE, link to TONY'S LAY GUIDE there are all the patterns and info in thier.

I also decided to avoid the road of S.S. if I ever want to pull a patern I do it in the form of a poem, that way it's not my words, I'm just repeating someone if they get suspicious, and only with girls who already have a high IL.

Anyway, I'd also recomend pretty much staying away for the most part, but still read up on it cause it is good to know.

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not intend to use SS for sex. More along the lines of increase IL.

--iMat

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS is not natural, you play with emotions and change to fit a girl by giving her descriptions that fit her. You get NOTHING out of it for yourself except some sex. Think about it, first you chat her up and then you must control her emotions by constantly be aware of what you say, it is mechanical seduction. This is some of the negative effects that Ross Jeffries don't mention with his program. And since SS is wholeheartly focused on the woman I can't think of a more AFC way to lay chicks.

iMat
Why do you want to trick girls like that? It's not the real you and if you ever happen to enter a relationship then what? She'll see right through you.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SS is a KJ theory that will get you laughed at. Hang out with naturals and learn real game, don't bother with this dorky sh!t