"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Squirters....

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Cute responses dudes and two dudettes (@sazc @SeekerOfTheWay - speak from experience?)
Yep, but only on occasion

it's pretty awesome when I find a dude that I trust and feel connected to you so completely that I can lose myself like that
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
All women squirt, the difference is the frequency and intensity.

Those that squirt even with the slightest effort are perhaps more sexually attuned but it gets real old real fast when it's ur bed and on ur body, especially when riding the man.

Best to let go those, not worth it in the long run.
I’m glad you said this. Lol
I was keeping it to myself. Yeah, all women can squirt. Unless you found her face down in the desert near dead from dehydration.

Yes it can feel like peeing to her at first. It’s sweet and not salty. Full of glucose.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Once upon a time i could get her to do this with her legs in a certain position. She caught on and started to **** block because of the mess. Party pooper. Its like dude? Its just a bit of pee. Lets enjoy the warm flow.
Work on the hood. Seems to do it with the last few. I find the more they are in to you the easier it is for the water works.
 
Top