Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squirters....

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute responses dudes and two dudettes (@sazc @SeekerOfTheWay - speak from experience?)
Yep, but only on occasion

it's pretty awesome when I find a dude that I trust and feel connected to you so completely that I can lose myself like that

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
All women squirt, the difference is the frequency and intensity.

Those that squirt even with the slightest effort are perhaps more sexually attuned but it gets real old real fast when it's ur bed and on ur body, especially when riding the man.

Best to let go those, not worth it in the long run.
I’m glad you said this. Lol
I was keeping it to myself. Yeah, all women can squirt. Unless you found her face down in the desert near dead from dehydration.

Yes it can feel like peeing to her at first. It’s sweet and not salty. Full of glucose.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Once upon a time i could get her to do this with her legs in a certain position. She caught on and started to **** block because of the mess. Party pooper. Its like dude? Its just a bit of pee. Lets enjoy the warm flow.
Work on the hood. Seems to do it with the last few. I find the more they are in to you the easier it is for the water works.