spesmilitis
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2006
- Messages
- 1,490
- Reaction score
- 6
bump
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Haha, I can attest to that. I walked in to the gym I used to go to awhile back today, with the intent of getting a new membership there sometime. I went to snoop around first to see if it has everything I'm looking for...To the point, I walk upstairs and I KID YOU NOT, there were ranks/files of treadmills(20+), and about 15 elipticals. The real gym part of it was away in the back of the joint, stuffed into a corner.Originally posted by A-Unit
It's sad that MOST affordable gyms only focus on the stuff that DOES not work. It's most likely a case of profitability and liability, as most gyms wouldn't generate the kind of money to stay open if they had women squating, deadlifting, doing pullups, etc (the core group from now on), that they do with machines and massive rows of cardio equipment.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Ditto, I stoped all isolated bicep work last may, and my biceps grew at the same rate if not more than when I was doing curls. Then, when I started doing weighted pull-ups, my biceps got big real fast.Espi said:The less I bicep train, the more my biceps grow.
Triceps are where it's at, since they supposedly comprise something like 2/3 of total arm mass.
Get a 'dip belt' and attach some weight.for weighted dips/pullups, whered you attatch the weights? i assume they are plates and not dumbells (??)
I reckon when you can do 10 reps, add some weight.also, what is the general time i can proceed to do pullups/dips weighted?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah but surely whther you're using a free bar or the machine you're still forcing your body to do the SAME thing?Throttle said:no, they're talking about free weight squats, not a machine.
no.NickSCFC2000 said:Yeah but surely whther you're using a free bar or the machine you're still forcing your body to do the SAME thing?
and this is just part of the reason why (I don't see how they give you any back support, per se, but they certainly don't require the same degree of stabilization). i suspect it's easier to screw up your back on a machine, because there's a stronger temptation to overdo it.The machines give you a bit of lower back support, the worry of ****ing up my lower back is what's put me off squats before.
there are routines, especially for beginners (i'm thinking of rippetoe), that are built on precisely this principle. but you'd want to pick between either squats 3x a week OR a 20-rep squat once a week.EDit: Also if the big thing about squats is the hormone release, does this mean you should be doing a session of squats with every workout (3 days a week) or just on maybe a shoulders/legs day?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
LOL I seriously doubt whether many of us will reach that stage you're talking about.Ryan69 said:Arnold Schwarzenegger, in the ‘80s Robby Robinson was a favorite and currently Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman,
All those guy are gross. veins and **** sticking it out everywhere..yuck
Girls dont find it attarctive
What a load of crap.insidious said:And besides, who gives a flying phuck what girls think. If I'm bettering myself and reaching small self-inflicted goals regularly, I really don't care if it's a hit on the pvssy circuit.
mrR, thanks for your typically caustic input, but please don't even pretend to presume to understand my private motivations.mrRuckus said:What a load of crap.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.