"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Spiked hair?

southpark

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
What do guys think of having spiky hair?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
If it's something you do, go for it. I just think it's overrated though and outplayed, depending on what type of spiking you mean.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Originally posted by crazykid
If it's something you do, go for it. I just think it's overrated though and outplayed, depending on what type of spiking you mean.
My feelings exactly.
 

Ratman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
40
go for it man spiked hair makes u look older and chicks dig it

dont giv a **** what your m8s think if you are because they will realise soon that it works.

change your hairstyle every month the girls love it im telling you

sorry if any grammer or spelling problems im pissed(drunk)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Ratman
dont giv a **** what your m8s think if you are because they will realise soon that it works.
That's the problem...EVERYONE uses it now, so whats the point of it?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ratman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
40
yeah good point it is popular thats why should hav a differnet hair style all the time
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AFK Protector
What sane person would change their hairstyle for women? Not me.
Not me. I have two hairstyles: hat and no hat
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
I change my hairstyle every 1 or 2 months just because I want to, not because of any woman. Although I've been keeping my sideburns for the longest time
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i do not know what kind of spiked you mean, but a freind of a freind i was with had seriously spiked her in a goth kind of fashion, really whacky like, not your every day kind of hair. He got so much attention, i noticed that girls we new payed more attention to him.

be ware it also brings you unwanted attention, a group of pikeys came up beihnd us and started messing with his hair, 1 of them (unsuccesfully) tryed to set his hair on fire with a lighter.
 

Dapper Don

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
North Carolina
be ware it also brings you unwanted attention, a group of pikeys came up beihnd us and started messing with his hair, 1 of them (unsuccesfully) tryed to set his hair on fire with a lighter.
Seriously? pikeys? Have you seen the movie Snatch? I need to go to England.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

kh04

New Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
^In Snatch they are portrayed as nomad Irish people, sneaky little ****ers aswell(which you discover at the end of movie).

However, I don't think they are totally like the way Snatch makes them out to be like. I think they're just filthy *******s.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Dapper Don i did not mean that kind of pikey, yes i have seen the film snatch i was not talking about those kind of pikeys, i mean more like trevs, ware white and gold jewellery go around trying to cause trouble, in england they call those pikeys, sure there probably called that after rela pikeys but i did not mean the ones like in the film snatch.

You do get some proper pikeys in england, theres a trailer park near 1 freinds house with pikeys in and they go around braking in to houses.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Spiked hair was in about 6 or 7 months ago. But it moved over to the messy forward spiked look. Its a mix between forward with the flip in the front and spiky hair. I use the hairstyle, and I must say it looks damn sexy. Try it out.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I like to tell girls:

"I spent 8 hours getting my hair like this last night."

Girl: "Wow, really?"

"Yep, I like to use my pillow."
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
AFK Protector, are you telling me you don't take girls into consideration when it comes to your appearance? That seems a bit silly to me. I'm not a big fan of metro guys either, but the reason you try to look good isn't because of your guy friends; you do it because you think the ladies like it.

Try some different things and go with what works. If you look good in a hat, wear a hat. If you don't (like me) then don't wear a hat. just see what the ladies respond to.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top