Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spent the last few months on a vacation in Model Land. Not sure if I want to live here though

M

member159871

Don’t get me wrong, I do like talking to models and it’s incredible that I can attract such women, and I’ve learned a lot from talking to them. But I don’t think it’s really fufilling for me, and I honestly think it’s for validation. I want to experience something different. Thoughts on this?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s definitely an inverse between attractiveness and ability to relate/be an interesting individual. Most women aren’t truly interesting, and on the fringe attractiveness they don’t exist. I personally enjoy the 6-8 sweet spot with a woman that has something interesting to say over a 10 with no personality.

If a guy comes in and says his wife is a 10 and she’s super cool, you’re probably dealing with a Shallow Hal situation.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s definitely an inverse between attractiveness and ability to relate/be an interesting individual. Most women aren’t truly interesting, and on the fringe attractiveness they don’t exist. I personally enjoy the 6-8 sweet spot with a woman that has something interesting to say over a 10 with no personality.

If a guy comes in and says his wife is a 10 and she’s super cool, you’re probably dealing with a Shallow Hal situation.
Whoah you're account is from 2005?....

We've got a Veteran user out here. I wish I can go back to 2005, that's when I graduated high school and man...my 20th high school reunion is in 2-3 years. Whoah!...

But anyways, you were probably around when some of the classic posters out here use to frequent this site. How would you rate the current state of this forum compared to then? Just wondering.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you brother.

I just got back from threesome land.

Laying around by the pool while ladies line up to reverse gang bang you isn't that sustainable when you think about it.

Kind of makes me want to take a golf vacation to hole in one land.

M

member159871

I feel you brother.

I just got back from threesome land.

Laying around by the pool while ladies line up to reverse gang bang you isn't that sustainable when you think about it.

Kind of makes me want to take a golf vacation to hole in one land.
Yeah same here. Banging Gigi Hadid never made me that happy so I’ll just go date the average women in Chicago

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ You mentioned learning a lot from Models. What are the things you learned?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
A cool story within a cool story, bro.

M

member159871

Well I learned how to be honest
Well I learned how to be non needy, how to polarize, how to… oh wait that’s the book lol.

Talking to fashion models has taught me how to care less around hot girls, realizing that hot girls are people and you should treat them as such.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoah you're account is from 2005?....

We've got a Veteran user out here. I wish I can go back to 2005, that's when I graduated high school and man...my 20th high school reunion is in 2-3 years. Whoah!...

But anyways, you were probably around when some of the classic posters out here use to frequent this site. How would you rate the current state of this forum compared to then? Just wondering.
Board has gotten quite pathetic, actually, but I blame it more on social media than anything. Just completely ruined the dynamics of the game. I was also 15 when I joined back then, so of course I probably romanticize it compared to the lens of a 32 year old now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Board has gotten quite pathetic, actually, but I blame it more on social media than anything. Just completely ruined the dynamics of the game. I was also 15 when I joined back then, so of course I probably romanticize it compared to the lens of a 32 year old now.
Vocal Millennial & Gen Z black pillers don’t help.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OR when they first met, she WAS a 10. But after a while, she hit the wall or things start to sag, he still sees are as a 10. Husband goggles.

Now compare her today...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well I learned how to be honest

Well I learned how to be non needy, how to polarize, how to… oh wait that’s the book lol.

Talking to fashion models has taught me how to care less around hot girls, realizing that hot girls are people and you should treat them as such.
That sure beats forum model pics posts…
A guy named Dave told me you should only approach girls that are exactly your taste. Wise words to experience in real life …
School’s out now, go for it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy named Dave told me you should only approach girls that are exactly your taste. Wise words to experience in real life …
I think the proper MO is to figure out what aspects of a woman are your taste but that are generally not the tastes of other men. For example, a true chubby chaser - i.e., as opposed to a guy that is justifiably repulsed by fat chicks but is so thirsty that he goes for him (like some list members here are proud to say they would do) - has little competition for the fat chicks he genuinely likes. For me, I like a nice waist-hip ratio, but a lot of men like women with less of that ratio.