“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #5

All (6) Like Like (4) Haha Haha (2)

    1. Haha

      Billtx49

      Master Don Juan From DFW
      • Messages
        5,989
      • Reaction score
        5,410
    2. Like

      BillyPilgrim

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,050
      • Reaction score
        4,863
    3. Like

      Aeterna

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        35
      • Reaction score
        54
    4. Like

      Zimbabwe

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        2,350
      • Reaction score
        3,079
    5. Haha

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,511
      • Reaction score
        11,391
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top