Speer's Edge: Boyfriend Destroyer TACTIC

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try finding some single women, messing around with another guys chick WILL get you into unnecessary trouble.

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speer what you are doing may be new or out of the norm for the people here. Hence you may be receiving negative response here and there as such. But it's nice you took their comments openly and it didn't spark off to another flaming thread like I would imagine what The Logical Player would have done. No offense to TLP.

I agree with people here about not messing with another guys chick, you place yourself in a position where you require alot of work to get things going. The amount of work may well just be able to get you 1-2 more new plates.

Coming to your original post, I have doubts that what you mentioned would work as well like what they said. No intention to put you down but it is nice reading into how you would do it. Yep so it's another recipe for the same food.

Will keep in the back of my head. Thanks and do keep contributing I'll read it=)

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Not at all bud,

There is never a reason to start a flame war. I am here to help. Some guys may use this particular information while others may not. My tactics are open for discussion while their use is unquestioned.

I am just trying to give back to one of the communities that have given me so much.

More Speer's Edge Posts coming soon. Also be on the look out for the FREE Speer Method Q&A