Thoroughbred
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2003
- Messages
- 223
- Reaction score
- 0
Have you tried speed dating? If you have, how did it work out for you?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
i did speed dating 3 weeks ago. do a search & type speed dating & you will be able to read my experience. Most of it comes down to initial attraction. Chicks just like dudes are looking for an attractive mate & if you dont meet there expectations, they wont pick you. Its sort of a fun experience, but it can be tough to end up getting a phone # & date. There were some cuties at the event i went to, & there were some porkers too. There were no bikini models. Arrive early, BS w/ girls at the bar, dress well, flirt, be funny & unique. They encourage everyone to take notes, because you will forget who they all were when you get home. For some reason there were alot of teachers at the event i went to?? There are all types of people at these. They are $$$ makers for the people that organize it for sure, but just try it, its only $30-$40.Originally posted by Thoroughbred
Have you tried speed dating? If you have, how did it work out for you?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.