Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Dating

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried speed dating? If you have, how did it work out for you?

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
Have you tried speed dating? If you have, how did it work out for you?
i did speed dating 3 weeks ago. do a search & type speed dating & you will be able to read my experience. Most of it comes down to initial attraction. Chicks just like dudes are looking for an attractive mate & if you dont meet there expectations, they wont pick you. Its sort of a fun experience, but it can be tough to end up getting a phone # & date. There were some cuties at the event i went to, & there were some porkers too. There were no bikini models. Arrive early, BS w/ girls at the bar, dress well, flirt, be funny & unique. They encourage everyone to take notes, because you will forget who they all were when you get home. For some reason there were alot of teachers at the event i went to?? There are all types of people at these. They are $$$ makers for the people that organize it for sure, but just try it, its only $30-$40.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player,

Speed dating is when YOU try one of your prehistoric lines on a chick at a bar to get her to join YOUR team, only to find yourself back posting on this board the following night.:D

Reaction score
hazzle toff or Helmuk skinhead...

1. I don't use lines.
2. Your the one who is on here on the weekends pal...as you can see what I do with my weekends...and the women on my team know that I'm unavailable on most weekends.
3. Tell your moma to quit calling me...
4. And tell yo poppa I'm not interested...he can just keep on doing what he is doing to you...I don't roll that way...sorry!

Reaction score
Is that your best quip? Gee Helter I was enjoying our banter. Your getting stale...atleast starkinggeek is giving me a moment of mental stimulation.

Ok I give up now. You win! I don't want to waste another posting on you since your tired now. Besides this is unproductive as I just posted to streekerman.

peace,

Oh I will send your sister home a little late tonight...she hasn't earned her quota on that street corner yet...

shucks, can't play anymore...got company now...sorry helts.