"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Speed Dating?

noctorious

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
28
Speed dating - worth it or not?

I've never had a gf and my hobbies (boxing, gym, reading) aren't conducive to meeting women at the moment. I want a social hobby to balance out my life but I've no clue what I want to do.

There are a couple speed dating events going on in my town - do you guys think it's worth a shot? The age range is 24-38 and I have a feeling it will be a load of men and two or three women lol.

Part of me thinks "**** it" and just go for it. If it is terrible then at least it would make for a good story I suppose...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Speed dating is generally a waste of time, effort, and money. The kind of woman most men want to date is not going to show up to a speed dating event. She has many other options in terms of arranging dates. Speed dating was also a waste of time in its 1990s-2000s heyday too.


 

noctorious

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
28
Speed dating is generally a waste of time, effort, and money. The kind of woman most men want to date is not going to show up to a speed dating event. She has many other options in terms of arranging dates. Speed dating was also a waste of time in its 1990s-2000s heyday too.


Thanks, I'll give this a read.

I should point out I have no idea what I want to date. I have no experience - bar a three day "relationship" when I was 16.

I haven't had the experiences or maturity to understand what I should want, or what I do want. I find it borderline impossible to consider that question, although I'm not really sure why. Scratch that. I do know why. But it's a pretty fecked up story.
 
Top