Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Dating?

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating - worth it or not?

I've never had a gf and my hobbies (boxing, gym, reading) aren't conducive to meeting women at the moment. I want a social hobby to balance out my life but I've no clue what I want to do.

There are a couple speed dating events going on in my town - do you guys think it's worth a shot? The age range is 24-38 and I have a feeling it will be a load of men and two or three women lol.

Part of me thinks "**** it" and just go for it. If it is terrible then at least it would make for a good story I suppose...

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating is generally a waste of time, effort, and money. The kind of woman most men want to date is not going to show up to a speed dating event. She has many other options in terms of arranging dates. Speed dating was also a waste of time in its 1990s-2000s heyday too.

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating is generally a waste of time, effort, and money. The kind of woman most men want to date is not going to show up to a speed dating event. She has many other options in terms of arranging dates. Speed dating was also a waste of time in its 1990s-2000s heyday too.

Thanks, I'll give this a read.

I should point out I have no idea what I want to date. I have no experience - bar a three day "relationship" when I was 16.

I haven't had the experiences or maturity to understand what I should want, or what I do want. I find it borderline impossible to consider that question, although I'm not really sure why. Scratch that. I do know why. But it's a pretty fecked up story.