Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Dating?

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating - worth it or not?

I've never had a gf and my hobbies (boxing, gym, reading) aren't conducive to meeting women at the moment. I want a social hobby to balance out my life but I've no clue what I want to do.

There are a couple speed dating events going on in my town - do you guys think it's worth a shot? The age range is 24-38 and I have a feeling it will be a load of men and two or three women lol.

Part of me thinks "**** it" and just go for it. If it is terrible then at least it would make for a good story I suppose...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating is generally a waste of time, effort, and money. The kind of woman most men want to date is not going to show up to a speed dating event. She has many other options in terms of arranging dates. Speed dating was also a waste of time in its 1990s-2000s heyday too.

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating is generally a waste of time, effort, and money. The kind of woman most men want to date is not going to show up to a speed dating event. She has many other options in terms of arranging dates. Speed dating was also a waste of time in its 1990s-2000s heyday too.

Thanks, I'll give this a read.

I should point out I have no idea what I want to date. I have no experience - bar a three day "relationship" when I was 16.

I haven't had the experiences or maturity to understand what I should want, or what I do want. I find it borderline impossible to consider that question, although I'm not really sure why. Scratch that. I do know why. But it's a pretty fecked up story.