"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spanish Maria is 3 days late

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Time to panic? 3 days is nothing.

She got back from visiting family in Malaga last night and met me for lunch today near my office. Everything is fine, great being back in her company after 2 weeks.

Towards the end, she says I have to tell you something. My period is 3 days late.

I immediately jumped out of my chair and kicked her in the stomach as hard as I could, she dropped to her knees and buckled over in pain. BAM another hard kick, ahhhh she screamed. The waiter came over just in time to see the third, most devastating kick to her abdomen.

I snapped out of my day dream, and told her to give it until the end of this week and get a pregnancy test. She said “the worst thing that would happen is you have to come with me to abort it”.

We always said we would abort should she fall pregnant but deep down I’m against it and would feel like sh1t. She made a joke about “your child” hearing the words my child made me warm and happy.

Let’s hope it’s just travel and stress making her late.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
I would push for doing the pregnancy test as soon as possible. It´s not knowing what keeps me up at night but that´s just me. Como va tu español Murkserio?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
She’s doing it today, will keep you posted.

Muy bien, gracias guapo. Estoy tonto.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Lol...gotta learn how to control your bodily functions a little better and be able to pull out on cue
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I did, then ended up banging again, this happened 3 times so I know some precum was flying around
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I did, then ended up banging again, this happened 3 times so I know some precum was flying around
If you take a piss after the first time you ***, then the precum the next round won't have any sperm in it... fun fact for the raw doggers out there
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If you take a piss after the first time you ***, then the precum the next round won't have any sperm in it... fun fact for the raw doggers out there
This is not 100% true. Pre-*** can still be around after urinating (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbourethral_gland).

According to one preliminary study, the bulbourethral gland fluid does not contain any sperm,[5] whereas another study showed some men did leak sperm in potentially significant quantities (in a range from low counts up to 50 million sperm per ml) into the pre-ejaculatory fluid,[4] potentially leading to conception from the introduction of pre-ejaculate. However, the sperm source is a residual or pre-ejaculatory leak from the testicles into the vas deferens,[4] rather than from the bulbourethral gland itself.[5].
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
If you take a piss after the first time you ***, then the precum the next round won't have any sperm in it... fun fact for the raw doggers out there
Pro tip

However, I’m secretly turned on by the fact my semen is prob oozing our into her on rounds 2 y 3

Sososo bad, hence why I’m the forum fvck up
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Are you turned on that you'll might have a baby and child support too?
Bro when she said my child I melted, in prob ready and financially I can ha for it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
This is not 100% true. Pre-*** can still be around after urinating (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbourethral_gland).

According to one preliminary study, the bulbourethral gland fluid does not contain any sperm,[5] whereas another study showed some men did leak sperm in potentially significant quantities (in a range from low counts up to 50 million sperm per ml) into the pre-ejaculatory fluid,[4] potentially leading to conception from the introduction of pre-ejaculate. However, the sperm source is a residual or pre-ejaculatory leak from the testicles into the vas deferens,[4] rather than from the bulbourethral gland itself.[5].
I didn't say precum would go away after you piss, I said there wouldn't be sperm in it... that study is just saying that some men don't have any sperm leak in their precum and others did
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Murk,

You said before you don't see yourself with this woman long term. Is her having your kid a good situation for you?

She made it clear she wants to abort it if she is pregnant. Is this a woman you want to mother your child?

So she took the test, is she pregnant?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I didn't say precum would go away after you piss, I said there wouldn't be sperm in it... that study is just saying that some men don't have any sperm leak in their precum and others did
Basically the same. If your balls leak semen after you piss, that mixes with the cowper's gland which creates pre-***. Then, you mix the two together and you have semen in swimming in a lady even if you've not ejaculated in her. Really dangerous with a lady up to 35. Besides, these days, you've got to be nuts to go raw dog with the amount of partners the average lady has. Same for ladies allowing a man to enter her w/o protection. Stupid on both genders.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Basically the same. If your balls leak semen after you piss, that mixes with the cowper's gland which creates pre-***. Then, you mix the two together and you have semen in swimming in a lady even if you've not ejaculated in her. Really dangerous with a lady up to 35. Besides, these days, you've got to be nuts to go raw dog with the amount of partners the average lady has. Same for ladies allowing a man to enter her w/o protection. Stupid on both genders.
Are we having a balls debate?....damn you rick, if I was on a laptop I'd give you a real good paragraph... this isn't over
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Are we having a balls debate?....damn you rick, if I was on a laptop I'd give you a real good paragraph... this isn't over
No debate, just laying all the info out for the dudes reading this post. We have a lot of unexperienced young bucks on the forum. I do not want to have to experience an oops because they thought it was safe to screw without a condom. An STD is pretty bad, esp. if it's one of those permanent ones. An unwanted kid is even worse, not only for the dude, but for the kid as well.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top