Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spa Girl : The Massage Therapist

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to my usual Spa.... Finish Bath, Therapeutic Bath, Osteophatique, Massage etc... In 10 years of been a client, it's the first time the Massage Therapist was ''talkative and sharing personal stuff''. It was my first time seeing her, new

In short, it's not a brothel or a Massage Parlor LOL. It's a legit and well-known place. However, she didn't make it sound like it

1st Time with a Asian girl therapist, she grew up in Rural ''White'' French Canada... her french accent is more native than mine lol. She's my age.

What happened ? She climbed on the table, strip me naked, and started elbows-foot on my back... felt like a Thai Massage (minus the stripping)... She wasn't shy about touching my ass. Great skills and loved her Thai/Chinese techniques, felt a ''bit'' violated in my intimacy (I don't like being naked - without underwear)

While she was doing the massage, she was SPEAKING or Ranting/Venting!.. she started talking and venting about Sex, Love Life, Tinder, How she ''made it with her condo, travels'', people are jealous of her ''success', how she's amazing living alone, broke up after 10 years, would make her BF move in with her only after 2 years of dating and he needs to take her house stuff (so get rid of his). She talked about her ''friend meeting this guy who has sex with her but doesn't want to commit - they broke up like 6 times in 6 months etc. etc... Also, she was interviewing me! She mentionned many times ''not dating client'' but I should come again. She was quite direct - straightforward in how ''to proceed''

This girl: she sounded a bit angry-resentfull-crazy like mode, and demanding

How should have I behaved ? Did I had a window of opportunity ?
Opinion?

I am going to get another massage with her today. Wonder, if she'll be the same

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to get her to massage your balls. When she is massaging an area in close proximity to your balls, mention that it feels good in a non creepy way, of course. If she is interested in you, she will try to massage closer to your package, then "accidently" brush your cawk on her hand. Haha. Seriously though, report back.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away. She sounds crazy. All that without knowing you? Unless you believe she has keen psychic powers, and she read your entire personality and decided you were worthy enough to share her personal life with, she's nuts. Any girl unloads that much on a naked dude she barely knows is certifiable.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Report back. She sounds manipulative and a bit crazy.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Rough hands massages are the absolute worst. I literally stopped getting massages after a massage from a masseuse with rough hands.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wildly inappropriate and unprofessional. For her to divulge all that sort of information says all the wrong things about her. Be extremely careful.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd Session, another great massage and alot of unloading and talks.

She remembered me

Her: "thanks for the loyalthy, you the guy with the roomate"

Me: "thanks you for the professionnalism and no it wasnt me"

She the first massage person who solve my shoulder knot issues.. Took me 20 years to find someone who could do it.

So what happened:

In short: everything seems "great and she's awesome" within alot of stuff(all the topic)
Found out her "friend who was played on Tinder" , it's actually her.
Talked about how guys thing only with their ****
How she doesnt like black guys (they big everywhere)
How she is extreme in bed
How relaxing for her is "watching horror movies to freak her out"
How she has cats and feed them steak
She's 28
Guys with Asian fetism
How people at the gym look her up because she's intense.
How guy who see "seen" are always dragging about "emotions" and how she has the fantastic body but they not feeling butterfly
How Guy can "manipulate"
How she shop friday night
Love popcorn
Reaching the wall
Working out all the time
She's a great cook
She had famous client and she's the "most payed" beginner here cause all the clients followed her
People betray each other (she mentionned: Someone always try to stab in the back)
Her and Ex, argued alot
Seems to have had alot of "dating issues"
She's a tomboy: love hunting/fishing
How parents who love their kids give them long name (her is really long)
She talked about clients getting boners
Too much ex talk
Etc.

Oh she said, she left Facebook cause all kind of people where trying to add her and "date her"

I joked: "well you'll want to get back on facebook to find me" She teasteasingly in playful manger with smile slapped my Elbow.

Massage was over we talked while she was replacing the sheets

Than she asked me where i was going and if i was going to eat along.

I told her: alone yes, unless you join me

Small awkwardness feeling.

Her "I cant i finish at 10pm"
Me: "oh like me most of the time"

Me: "well bye, thanks, see you another time" (acted like nothing happened.

I might get another massage next week (since i am there anyway again).

However, she seemed like less venting this time.. But boy... Crazy? Likely

Last edited:

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
You had the courage to report back and report honestly. A.

You had the courage to call her out and go for the date. A+

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lololololololololol

She wanted you to bang her

Reactions: Von