Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sosuave is doing a LIVE broadcast September 10th! [merged]

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just letting everyone here know that myself and Rollo Tomassi will be hosting sosuave's first ever live broadcast Saturday, the 10th of September.

We'll be discussing the most popular topics from this board as well as taking live video calls and text questions for whoever wants to join in. We want as much participation from you guys as possible so don't be afraid to make your voices heard!

With this little project we want to get a lot of interaction from you all and hopefully bring the community here a little closer.

Check out the link and don't forget to click on the "RSVP" button at the bottom of the page. If you guys have any question you can ask me here. :)

http://www.vokle.com/series/15038-sosuave-dot-net-live

Edit: to Des or any of the other Mods, if you could sticky this post that would be awesome! thanks :)

Last edited:

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would very much like to join this, but do not know how :) ??

Can you give me a quick guide on how to use vokle?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting, I will be tuning in and I'm sure I'd love to call in and give some feedback and give an urban insight on things.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Idea I'll be on the look out

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to see this, but I can't imagine being able to be home that day to watch it.
Is there a way to stream the show afterwards somehow, or to download it? Or get it on YouTube or something?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3pm eastern would be 5pm GMT +2? Please correct me if Im wrong.

Yes, please make it downloadable too.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3pm Eastern is 12 am GMT+2, so you're nine hours ahead of us. If you go back to the link after the event is over you'll see the recorded video of it :)

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
What happens when you join it, you just listen and watch? Or can you be heard and seen via webcam?
When you click on the "JOIN EVENT" button on the link you can participate by asking live video and text questions if you wish. Or you can just watch the live video feed without participating in the live chat :)

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
When you click on the "JOIN EVENT" button on the link you can participate by asking live video and text questions if you wish. Or you can just watch the live video feed without participating in the live chat :)
Oh cool ok, that's annoying because I'd probably like to participate but I'm busy saturday night 9/10pm onwards and I think the time difference will mean it'll clash? I'll have to catch the recording.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys great idea. i think that you guys should do a pod cast and upload it to itunes. but anyway.

i would really love to hear this but it's at 3 am my time and i will be sleeping. are you guys going to record it or something. that would be sick.

tho i MIGHT be up and thats a big might. cos nfl will be on at that time tho. GO GREEN BAY!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just reminding you to tune in tomorrow at 12pm Pacific 3pm Eastern where me and Rollo will be highlighting a few topics from the top 3 forums:

Discussion forum

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187568
Topic started by dudeman99. He pretty much ask what it takes for girls
to like him. Sounds simple enough, but of course, we all know there's
a lot more to it. :)

Highschool forum

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187213
Topic started by bdieu. Says a girl with a boyfriend flirts and wants
to know why. Might be because she's not loyal? Attention wh0re? We'll
get into it on the show.

Mature Men's
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186956
Topic started by Karmasutra: A sosuave veteran who was vehemently
against marriage ends up getting engaged. This will probably be the
most interesting topic of the show and I'd like to get everyone's opinion on it!

Remember to click this link
http://www.vokle.com/series/15038-sosuave-dot-net-live

To participate, click the big red button that says "JOIN EVENT" at the lower left of the video. If you guys have anymore questions post them here! See you guys soon!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. Please make this downloadable later just in case I have to miss it tommorow - I'd like to listen to it eventually.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
If you go back to the link after the event is over you'll see the recorded video of it :)
This doesn't seem to be the case. All I get is a message saying "Waiting for the host to begin event". Or is there some trick I'm missing?

Anyone record this to YouTube or is there some other way to watch it?
How did it go anyway?