Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sosuave is doing a LIVE broadcast September 10th! [merged]

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo and I don't communicate much (our paths rarely cross) but he has always come across to me as an eminently reasonable, fair-minded, balanced and diplomatic individual. He is also not afraid to state his well-studied and carefully thought-out philosophies, which seem to get the more emotionally driven among us into a tizzy sometimes. That's not a swipe at you, Z, just something I've noticed over the years with some members. He strikes me as the very model of a reasonable man, even though I might disagree with him on a minor point here or there. I say that just from his writings as I haven't listened to the recording yet.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexyface thanks for posting the recording! i've been busy as hell on this side of the world.

Just wanted to ask what we should talk about next week. I have a good idea of what particular topics to discuss, but if you guys can link me to any threads you think we should focus on that would be awesome :)

It will be the same time as last week, Saturday at 12pm Pacific!

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
can't watch it on my ipod. :( will catch the recording later, when i have more time to get on my laptop.

sexyfaceme

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick: Mate how about you reveal some skills instead to granting knowledge like for example how to focus etc, or better ways to relate to women.. just my thought..

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I can line it up for 3pm EST on Saturday I will. No promises, it's just going to depend on my event schedule. 1 hour's not too much to ask.

We must do something about that echo. I wasn't aware of it on my end when we were recording.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
He strikes me as the very model of a reasonable man, even though I might disagree with him on a minor point here or there. I say that just from his writings as I haven't listened to the recording yet.
I wasn't trying to say he is unreasonable by any means, notice the smiley face in my post.

When posting on a message board like this, it often pays to keep things brief, because of the short attention span of some readers. An example:
Rollo may post: "Flirt with women in front of your wife". My first response is this is disrespectful to your wife, and that I wouldn't expect my wife to flirt with men in front of me. So it's only natural I show her the same courtesy.

However, in the video, Rollo had the time to expand on his thoughts more, and made it clear he was talking about playful flirtations, not being overtly sexual. So if I just read "Flirt with women in front of your wife" I may find this objectionable. But hearing the full expansion of his thoughts, I agree with them completely.

Of course it's possible Rollo is simply trying to be more mainstream for the sake of the video, but I doubt that's the case.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the reasons I started the blog was to address just that. Not to put too fine a point on it, but most people just blow past a big wall of text in a forum post. Unless they have a vested interest in what it is I'm elaborating upon, most readers tend to be a bit lazy. Even getting them to skim-read a well developed concept is a victory most times. Needless to say that's not the most effective way to comprehend what I go into. So short, distilled ideas are what get posted.

When I'm talking to people inperson it's a bit easier because you have a captive audience, and you can get immediate feedback, but I don't have the luxury of being able to review my ideas in the text and adjust my meanings. Nor am I able to reevaluate them and adjust for context.

So a blog seems more efficient. If you want less confusion and better attentiveness that would seem to be the best medium. The only downside is that it's kind of one sided. I'm not so full of myself as to want an echo-chamber. I can see the need for conflicting ideas in molding more accurate ones. Even dealing with IQQI's constant, petty barbs makes for the honing of new ideas. JOPHIL used to be adversarial with me, but later he came to change his perception about certain topics we discussed. The same with AZANON and a few others. I don't want everyone to agree with me, I can't stay sharp if they do.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Hey guys! So i was thinking about this post being on of the topics we discuss on saturday:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187546 (by MaddXMan)
a guy who's been with a divorced woman for 4 months totally turns around and admits to wanting to date another man. What could be there reasons?
that's a good one.
also http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187628
is a good one. i think you and rollo talked about something similar last week but i think someone should elaborate more on returning foxes because i have seen quite a few threads on here recently about them.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh thanks pen! That's a great one to talk about :) It's very wordy but I think I can read it to everyone!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea is great, but dont you fear for your privacy?

Perhaps, you could just put the sound and not the video. Nowadays with facebook and google, everyone is easily exposed. It´s ironic, because I´ve seen many people saying "I won´t post my wife´s pic here" then we see the guy live!! If you gather enough info, you can easily find this person or his wife on facebook.

Thunder are you Indian?? Rollo seems more friendly live! lol.

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix, I think the online world isn't as shady as it use to be 10 years ago. Nowadays people's faces and identities are plastered all over facebook, twitter, Plenty of fish and youtube. The internet is doing what it was meant to do which is bring people closer together.

Plus I really have nothing to hide. I know there will probably be a time when my personal business and past mistakes are revealed, but when that time comes I'll address them.

No, I'm not Indian but I do get that on a daily basis. I wonder if Indian people are always asked if they're Indian everyday.

I was actually surprised how...human Rollo was. lol This is the beauty of live video :)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Oh thanks pen! That's a great one to talk about :) It's very wordy but I think I can read it to everyone!
i don't think you have to read the whole thread aloud... i think just introduce the thread name (everyone has already read it ) and discuss the idealistics of the returning fox.
it's like... everyone at some point gets a returning fox and feels like it is unique only to them or that it is fate or something meant to be. the fact is, it is very common to have at least one ex try to re enter your life. that doesn't mean you should allow them to.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the thoughts here -- most people gloss over most blocks of text -- most people exaggerate perspectives and notions here.

What I enjoy more than anything is a reference point to others, an exchange of an ideas, and the ways it challenges my perceptions of women, men, relationship and sex. You guys challenge me constantly and expand my perspectives...which has more than anything made me more open minded and aware of the subtle issues of sexuality I see around me..

I agree, Rollo is very human :) hehe the Roisy Blog can seem like an Iron Fist and maybe writing itself is a skill of exaggeration and emotional invocation...that being said, I dig these discussions and hope these continue and expand...I'd like to participate more!

Re: subjects -- yes maybe some discussion of tips for some of the common problems many men here face (how about moving on post-break-up) or how about some discussion around the sort of behavior we ought to respect or "red-flag" behavior (differentiate between a woman worth investing more in vs. a woman dropping)...or help some guys here better understand how they can change themselves to really become high value as individuals...just my $.02! Appreciate all you guys are doing and all the effort and time you place to help others!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Re: subjects -- yes maybe some discussion of tips for some of the common problems many men here face (how about moving on post-break-up) or how about some discussion around the sort of behavior we ought to respect or "red-flag" behavior (differentiate between a woman worth investing more in vs. a woman dropping)...or help some guys here better understand how they can change themselves to really become high value as individuals...just my $.02! Appreciate all you guys are doing and all the effort and time you place to help others!
i encourage you to help with a list of topics that you would like to see.
i especially like your idea for "qualifying" as a topic and hope that thunder puts it on the show in the very near future.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! I kinda dropped the ball this weekened and didn't cooridinate as well as I should have. It doesn't look like there's going to be a show today. HOWEVER! I wanted to get your feedback on this...I know Rollo can't do weekdays most of the time but I can probably do an extra show on the weekday solo, taking calls and getting you guys to share your stories on the air.

What days do you guys think would be good to have another show? What time specifically too? I'm leaning towards having the show at primetime hours 5pm-8pm

Let me know what you all think :)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, TM, had some responsibilities last Saturday. I'll try to be available this weekend.

Yes, I'm human.