Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave 2007 Bootcamp Revolution

QuezNozet

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you can use the "3 Second Rule"

"The "3 seconds rule" was coined by Mystery (more info at MysteryMethod.com), a PUA and regular poster on ASF. The point of the 3s rule is to propel you to approach women fast enough to keep your internal voice from talking you out of it and avoid hesitation. You do not want a woman to see you hesitate. The longer you hesitate, the more insecure and sappy you appear. Also, hesitation creates an added sense of nervousness to your mental state - a personality trait you do not want to portray when approaching women."

hawkeyes85

Reaction score
"I Fully accept this as a part of my life and Picking up girls is a hobby."

I will go out 4 days a week however I will be similar to asdfghjkl (post #4). Mostly because I go to a school where the ratio is in my favor.

I will approach 2 sets a day.

I was planning on starting the bootcamp today (Jan 2) when I found this thread. My driving force will be the lack of girls I've dated and also my best friend becoming engaged to a total B##H! I see a lot of myself in him and that's what I don't want to happen to me. (learn from other's mistakes??)

Can't wait for this to start......

Hawkeyes

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddies,
I've made a convinent list for myself.(My biggest problem is forgetting the things i learn hear when i see a hot girl).So i take out some good advices from the articles and write them down on a notebook call dating-notebook.So I can study them any time.
sample:
1)You just approach to learn something new(look it as a training)
2)Do it as a fun

3)Always SMILE
4)Fix the body language(You are james bond or the master of universe)

5)Make eye contact(very important)
6)Do not hesitate and obey the 3 second rule(tell yourself grow some balls")
7)Confuse her with your attitude(You are the great catch-don't be as same as last 99 men)
8)C&F

9)Nothing will happen if a stuiped girld reject you(She miss the oppertunity)
10)Skip it and go to next one

I've also posted this as a new thread

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have the same problem. Just recently I started worrying about practicing bits by bits, that way all the techniques become apart of me. This week of just warming up for next week has been great and been very eye opening. Can't wait until monday!