Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something wrong with Bumble?

richersandman

Banned
Reaction score
Love to read a field report from you. Maybe one of these women who seem to flock to you, when you take them on a date, field report. And then follow that up with continuous posts of how you keep them round like you do.

You constantly post how you have it ALL figure out. Would be very beneficial for the forum to post your methods so they could learn..
If it isn't obvious already, ezbra is trolling you.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a strange problem with Bumble recently. I've been matched with several ladies, but after they right swipe, I never hear from them and the match expires. As others may know, the lady has to make the first move within 24 hours or the match expires. Since Sunday, I've had around 9 ladies matched and they've been expiring day after day.

Anyone else experience this?
Most women use it for validation purposes with zero intention of meeting up with someone.

They’re hooked on the dopamine spike they get when they receive a notification on their phone saying “You matched with Chadwick Thunderc0ck!”

Don’t sweat it. The ones who are actually down (few and far between) will meet with you. Just hard to find right away.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Most women use it for validation purposes with zero intention of meeting up with someone.

They’re hooked on the dopamine spike they get when they receive a notification on their phone saying “You matched with Chadwick Thunderc0ck!”

Don’t sweat it. The ones who are actually down (few and far between) will meet with you. Just hard to find right away.
Just had another 4 yesterday. So far, 2 expired I am assuming the remaining 2 will expire too. I think I am going to retire bumble next. It's a bit ridiculous.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had another 4 yesterday. So far, 2 expired I am assuming the remaining 2 will expire too. I think I am going to retire bumble next. It's a bit ridiculous.
Try adding tinder to your repertoire. I get more matches and they don't expire while you wait on the chick to say something.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try adding tinder to your repertoire. I get more matches and they don't expire while you wait on the chick to say something.
Only problem with that is on tinder the girl doesn’t have to message first so most just wait until the guy does, which is fine but a lot of the times the same result occurs: girl either doesn’t respond or responds once or twice and then doesn’t respond.

A lot of it has to do with how good your pictures and “about me” section is though. Gotta be top notch

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I went to get professional pics, they sucked. Mine, I believe are better. She made me do stupid poses which clearly look professional and I looked like a tool, so I took them down. Strangely, I uploaded some from me in the gym and me boxing, and that helped a lot. I guess when they say they do not like gym shots, they actually do.

Never tried Tinder as many had told me that the quality of ladies there are very low. Is this not the case?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The two ladies let them expire as well. Here's the interesting fact, I know both of them from my childhood. Bumble is a very strange and bewildering experience.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two ladies let them expire as well. Here's the interesting fact, I know both of them from my childhood. Bumble is a very strange and bewildering experience.
Do you have a somewhat interesting bio section or is it blank/boring?

Mine was average and I got average amount of matches and messages until my buddy helped me put together a good one... now I get a lot more matches and a lot more messages. It’s not solely about the pics, although that is a big part.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think it is decent interesting; but I am no poet. Open in seeing examples of good male profiles; if any. It's short and sweet; as that is what Bumble offers.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just signed up on Bumble Sun night. I swiped for about 25mins straight. The next morning my phone was lit up like a xmas tree, I was thinking holy cow...so many good looking women interested in me. How could this be possible lol By this morning most of them expired except two, one said 'Hi' the other said 'where are you from?'. I swiped again for 5 mins and there are several more matches again. I don't know what to make of it, perhaps too early to say one way or another.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I know what you guys are talking about. I got over a dozen matches in two days and except for two, the rest expired or are expiring one after the other. Why swipe right (and sometimes first to swipe right) when there's no intention to interact? What a joke!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last 10 days I had one reach back out to me to set up a meet. Meet time, check. Meet place, check. I even said I would message Saturday to confirm. Messaged Saturday, no reply, at all, evar.

At the same time I am chatting with another since last Monday who confirmed via different conversations that I was available to meet this weekend, but didn't ask to meet up. Sunday, when I mentioned that, and asked why he didn't ask to meet up, he said he had it all typed out twice, and chickened out both times.

At the same time I am chatting with one who can't seem to formulate a question. "What do you want to know?" And "what do you want to tell me?" Are his favorite replies.

It's a fvcking circus I tell you. LAUGH about it ALL. Don't ever take it seriously.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In the last 10 days I had one reach back out to me to set up a meet. Meet time, check. Meet place, check. I even said I would message Saturday to confirm. Messaged Saturday, no reply, at all, evar.

At the same time I am chatting with another since last Monday who confirmed via different conversations that I was available to meet this weekend, but didn't ask to meet up. Sunday, when I mentioned that, and asked why he didn't ask to meet up, he said he had it all typed out twice, and chickened out both times.

At the same time I am chatting with one who can't seem to formulate a question. "What do you want to know?" And "what do you want to tell me?" Are his favorite replies.

It's a fvcking circus I tell you. LAUGH about it ALL. Don't ever take it seriously.
At least they responded and just didn't go poof. Lack of confidence on their part seem to have helped you dodge a bullet.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least they responded and just didn't go poof. Lack of confidence on their part seem to have helped you dodge a bullet.
I've had plenty of conversations just end. Chat chat chat then crickets. I also have matches that expire

I'm not looking for pity with all this, just want you (and whomever) to know it happens in both sides. Honestly, OLD dating can't be taken seriously. Don't ever judge yourself based on the intensity of investment, or lack thereof, by total strangers.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LOL that's hilarious. At least the guy admitted he chickened out, if you find him interesting help him out a little. I always find that women who have high IL will help you out because women are far better at social interactions (from being hit on since their teenage years) than the avg men. Most men out there aren't reading SS and even those of us who do read SS aren't pros at this.

But speaking of bumble expirations, the two that did initiate the convos also ejected themselves before I had the time to even reply.
A fvking circus is right!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that's hilarious. At least the guy admitted he chickened out, if you find him interesting help him out a little. I always find that women who have high IL will help you out because women are far better at social interactions (from being hit on since their teenage years) than the avg men. Most men out there aren't reading SS and even those of us who do read SS aren't pros at this.

But speaking of bumble expirations, the two that did initiate the convos also ejected themselves before I had the time to even reply.
A fvking circus is right!
I appreciate your suggestion to help these guys, but I'm Way Beyond trying to change people because it never works and I just end up frustrated. I will meet the one that was fearful and if we have a connection great but again I'm not putting any investment into it.

when I consider my personality, and the fact that this guy couldn't bring himself to go beyond his fear, I don't think we're going to be a good match. He just doesn't seem like he's able to be assertive enough.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if you don't see the potential then no point in making an investment.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lmao!! Chickened out from texting to ask q woman out?? Hahahahaha....

Guys this is why if you handle your business properly on OLD you will have no issues...this is like 90% of what women deal with...guys with no balls, no drive, no ambition to do anything but "chat" like gay friends

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After going back and forth with a chick trying to set up a first date this whole week, I finally put my foot down and sent a general "hey this isn't going to work out for me, take care" message.

She was nearly 3 years older, Brazilian, semi-hot, so it's spilled milk, lol.

Keep swiping guys, next the ones that aren't flexible on your schedule and only seem to put up road blocks.

If they are this way now, imagine how they would be in a STR/LTR. They would erode your self-esteem. No DJ likes a high maintenance or controlling chick.