Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something that *BUGS* me

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't know what it is but, some of my friends think that they can come over and hit me, slap me or push me around. I don't know, if I give off a vibe or something? :cuss: I am a calm, peaceful person (just a nice guy). Sometimes I feel like punching them in the throat e.g. one night when I was out with some other friends, we were sitting down at a table talking, then one of my other friends hits me on the shoulder (I turned around to see who it was because I was about to hit whoever it was, it made me mad) and he does this in front of people who he doesn't know, that is just disrespectful. He seems to do it in front of a girl (that he is with or whatever, maybe an attempt to look tough or cool). I bit my tongue when he did it because I was about to beat his ass down. He doesn't know me that well to be pulling sh*t like that, and in a place I regularly go to. It really pissed me off. I'm thinking that if it happens again, I'm going to tell him that its not cool.

What do others think?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he is your friend, tell him. "Yo, don't do that **** anymore and if you do, than I will punch you right back once." He will test it, and FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT!!! then just say, "Told you so."

If a person doesn't respect me, than I will make him.

My one friend made me look like an @$$ all the time, and I just turned the tables around on him on the flip of the hat the one time. Now, he won't try this sh!t in front of girls that I am trying to game.

If you want respect, give people a reason to respect you.

It's just what I would do.

comic_relief