Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

something just hit me like a ton of bricks

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
It was a baseball...

No seriously though, think about this.

There isn't a situtation that you can post about that anyone, including myself can find something wrong with.

" This girl just met me and seems very interested in me, and she isn't dating anyone. We went out and she said she didn't want to have sex the first night"

Oh, the fact that she doesn't have a BF means there must be something wrong with her. Also she isn't attracted to you physically. Move on

" This girl likes me, but she has a BF, but we go out every once in a while"

She is using you for her tampon (which may be true, more times than not) Move on

"This girl I met told me to call her, but when I did she didn't pick up the phone. I called her again and she said she was busy, and she would call me back later that night"

She isn't interested in you. Move on

" yeah, I just has sex with this woman. Doggy style on top of that. We had sex all night. We were only on our 4th date"

She just is an attention *****. Now that you gave her attention, she is going to fade to black. Move on

Okay, while I am not saying that this advice is wrong, think about it... Is there any one situtation where you can automatically say "No, this girl likes me, no questions asked?"

NO

What I am saying is first and foremost, use your gut. Your gut is usually right about most things. If you think this chick diggs you, and you do know the rules of the game, even if she does have a BF, or is playing hard to get, or is working all the time, guess what. She probably likes you.

Not to say that the advice on here is bad.. I wouldn't be where i am today with women if it wern't for the advice here, but I have learned to take everything with a grain of salt.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
i agree with you. but some people look into details way too much and often it leads to your downfall. who cares if she was busy, if you look deeply into it, you will think about way to much and you wont get anywhere. when it comes down to it, girls want to be persued, its been like that for ages. just go with your gut and be persistant. besides, if one girl is busy, find another girl that isnt and have fun with her.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
No girl really, just info I gathered from reading all of these posts
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
I agree to a large degree

The DJ's of this site are teaching the AFC's the rigid criteria of nexting, when what the AFC's should be doing is just getting a few relationships under their belts. I know that's what my problem is. A few girls here, a few there, I see a red flag and next the girl. No wonder I haven't had a girlfriend last more than a month. :rolleyes:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top