Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

something I noticed about stuff.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you ever have a women you cant resist and then have a women were you debate should u or shouldnt you hit it? the hot one you cant resist is the one you who are always willing to do something with. however the other girl is ok looking but sometime at the last minute you say, I am not going to meet with her or unless they are under your conditions. this women is one who is always willing to do something and answer your calls and texts. should you look at every women like "is she good enough for me" or "do I really want this" you are playing things really good with the one you are hesitant about without really even noticing. what do you guys think. this kind of stuff is really hard to do with hot women whether you want to believe it or not.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, a girl always has to qualify herself. I've written off really hot chicks because they were plain arrogant b*tches that always had guys around kissing their asses. I've dated a girl who went like "I think I can choose from 36 different guy at the moment" at some point. NEXT!

But I also don't do girls I'm not interested in. A few weeks ago I got a booty call from a girl from salsa classes. But since I'm not attracted to her, I say no.

Just do what feels good in YOUR book. If you want to have sex with as many girls as possible without ever caring if they look good, go for it. If you think you need to measure off wether a girl is hot enough and has a personality you like, than do that. It's YOUR life, YOUR d*ck you stick in them, so make your own g*ddamn rules.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a girl who went like "I think I can choose from 36 different guy at the moment" at some point. NEXT!
I wonder if she felt that she was communicating her high value by telling you that. Obviously, it didn't work.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean even if you like a girl dont look at her as you like you. make yourself think you dont really like her. then you will play it better.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all great advice, but it's a lot easier said than done. You have to really believe that mindset. You also need legitimate options. You can't just tell yourself that you have options.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OFWHAP said:
This is all great advice, but it's a lot easier said than done. You have to really believe that mindset. You also need legitimate options. You can't just tell yourself that you have options.
Yep. I've said it before and I'll say it again: To have an abundance mentality you need to actually have abundance. You can't fake it forever.