“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Someone is using CAF on my girlfriend

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Hi
Guys
Someone is using CAF on my girlfriend. She got a new job just three weeks ago, where her fellow worker takes advantage for any situation just for busting her balls.
“I am going to have to accuse you for sexual harass”, “you are a stalker”, he has told her and links any situation just to bust her balls as she was harassing him sexually. And told me doesn’t know how to react with this, she just keeps silent. She told me about this yesterday. He remembers me when I bustd her balls before she was my girlfriend.
What should I do? What should she do? I would like to hear your opinions guys.
Giovanni

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
580
Reaction score
0
I get blokes at my GF's work doing this to her as well. Cept she plays the game, doesn't go silent, but tells me all of the exchanges. One is a major AFC and my girl is his emotional tampon, so I havn't paid too much attention, and just act "the man" when around em both.
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
hes obviously one of the chumps who read this site and do everything on it verbatim, so hes got no real game. just keep your girl on point and theres nothing to worry about.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Newsflash: Some guys are naturally C/F.

I was C/F long before I came on this site.
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
“I am going to have to accuse you for sexual harass”, “you are a stalker”

word for word on this site maybe its a coincidence
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Blame David Deangelo, not this site!

And I need not remind you people that word travels fast over the internet. The good thing is that it's turning most guys that don't know how to effectively utilize it into jerks. That's where we have the edge.

However, too much C&F will turn you into a nerd or a spaz. You will then notice her "forcing" herself to laugh on whim at your little underhanded attempts at humor.

Women are not stupid. They know you're trying to win them over.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
You honestly think that's original stuff?
 

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Need advice , what should I do

Hi
Guys
I agree with your opinions but what should my girl do, I would like to hear your opinions guys.
Giovanni
:) :) :)
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
but what should my girl do
don a pair of rollerskates , fake moustache and viking helmet whilst whistling"ïm a little teapot"

wtf do you mean "what should she do"?

you worrying about what the b1tch is gonna do is time wasted, there is nothing you can do except sit back and watch how the whole exchange unfolds but remain your super cool , super suave and handsome self.

and if this up and commer does win out and smashes the back end of your chick then HOORAY for the bigger better deal. You on the other hand will be the phoenix that rises from the ashes more skilled and knowledgable than before getting burnt.

so its a win win really.
 

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
you mean just let them alone?

Well, I act suave, cool... but you mean I just let the things happen... let him space to act... well I think I should tell her about his game just to prevent her, I mean I have to do something about.
I think I would like to read your opinions, guys

:) :) :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Re: you mean just let them alone?

Originally posted by giovannikast
well I think I should tell her about his game just to prevent her, I mean I have to do something about.
what are you, her guardian angel who guides her through the pitfalls of avoiding horny guys.

cmon mate your not listening. Theres a bigger picture here.
 
Top