Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Someone here have or had a fwb or a ****buddy?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah of course man. It has its perks especially if you're not the type to catch feelings. But I've been on both sides. I've caught feelings for a f-buddy before.

Usually how it goes is: you guys stay f-buddies for a while, one or both of you catch feelings and it gets more serious.. The person whos usually has other f buddies doesn't care as much, while the one who only has you as a reliable f buddy and no one else tends to get hurt.

Now when it comes to friends that are friends besides f buddies too.. you dont care who they sleep with or anything because you guys are more friends than f buddies, but on a drunk occasion or two you might sleep with them. There are some subtle feelings there but you never like them in the way that you would want to be exclusive with them. your feelings for them more or less manifest at you getting angry with them over little things and it turns into weird arguments.. where people think u hate each other but dont know u expect more from each other cuz u guys been sleeping together

yea sorry if that last paragraph is alot to take in xD

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Whats your question.

Also dont **** friends you've known for some time and its possible to **** out of the friendzone but not worth it. Its more built up in your mind than real life.

After I was enlightened. I aimed to get out of the friendzone. Made it casual/fwb. Then she wanted a relationship. I strung her along because at that point. I saw her without rose tinted glasses and couldnt believe I wanted a relationship with her. I was disgusted to get into a relationship with her.

Usually how it goes is: you guys stay f-buddies for a while, one or both of you catch feelings and it gets more serious.. The person whos usually has other f buddies doesn't care as much, while the one who only has you as a reliable f buddy and no one else tends to get hurt.
Pretty much. At somepoint activities become too relationship type. And if you only message to fvck/logistics, I've noticed they catch feelings faster.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curiosity
When I was around 18-20 I fell into several of these situations, but at the time I didn't value what I had because I was young and naive and I fell in love with these women. It happened to me a few times - if I had just accepted the situation for what it was, I could have kept banging these girls for years whilst being free to bang other women but I wanted them to become my girlfriend and they ditched me because I was too clingy.

This was before I understood that women use different men for different purposes. Several of these women had boyfriends/husbands/other guys they were seeing and I felt like I was in competition with them rather than accepting and enjoying the fact that the girl just wanted to bang me on the side.

Last edited: