Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some sage advice would help

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Tijuana, Mexico across the border from San Diego, CA.
Yesterday the city was under siege by an intruding cartel. Cars and public transportation taxis were lit up in flames across the city.
Convoys of armed sicarios to the teeth mobbin it throughout the city. Collective panic in epic proportions and sh*t. I was just chillin at the pad with my 9 tucked and my rottweiler.
Really wished I had a good woman by my side at that moment to make her feel protected.
Anyway, I dumped a girl/plate I was chillin with a little over 3 weeks ago. I had my solid reasons to dispatch her. No cheating just low interest with some disrespect. Haven't heard from her since after serving her the walking papers. For some reason I can't dissipate her of my mind. She is still lingering a bit.
We stay in the same city. She lives like 15min away from me. Last night, I was very close of shootin her a text saying to take care out there with the chaos thats going on. Then I threw cold water in my face and did not pull it off. Why didn't she call or text me then? Even with all the sh*tstorm going on in the city did I do the right thing in grabbing my nutsack and sticking to my oath of walking away?
any other sucker would have texted her some regretful sh*t.
Any solid input from the comrades on here would help me just to keep sharpening the blade

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why you would want to reach out, but 3 weeks is a little soon especially since she's lingering in your mind. Imo you'd risk falling into her frame.

Stay safe man

Once the current tensions die down, it may be easier to pick up a new chick than it was before.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be proud of yourself for being able to resist the temptation to contact her.

If you had given in that time, you'd forever be in her Frame, which means suffering and nothing else.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why you would want to reach out, but 3 weeks is a little soon especially since she's lingering in your mind. Imo you'd risk falling into her frame.

Stay safe man

Once the current tensions die down, it may be easier to pick up a new chick than it was before.
appreciate your words, man. I immediately came to my senses and realized that I would reek of weakness and decimate my frame if I shot her a text. If the broad was still interested in me then she would have already reached out given the circumstances.
Just when you get the slight feeling that you can lay low and calm the inside demons for a bit with a new girl , man they start with their disrespectful sh*t testing bvllsh*t and by law you gotta cut them loose and walk away. regardless of the good sweaty poundings I gave her till leaving her flesh shaking thats the lingering effect that stayed in me. some other dude is probably already tearing it up.

Thats the game plan my guy. Swoop up another chick sooner than later.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be proud of yourself for being able to resist the temptation to contact her.

If you had given in that time, you'd forever be in her Frame, which means suffering and nothing else.
it takes both nuts in the sack to resist that temptation, man.
I realized quick that if I had shot her that text then my word as a man has no weight and like you said , I would submit to her frame and look like a man with no options on a friday night even in moments of chaos across the city.

It would have been something different if she had shot me a text, ok cool I would reciprocate in a stoic and stern manner while still trying to bag that booty call.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The sh!t that happens down there on a daily basis with the cartels in certain sections of Mexico is crazy...

Never seems to end and the cartels are both better equipped than the police/armies but also have those groups on their payrolls to boot.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great story