Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some musings about advice I receive about my hair and if I cut it for *****.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
I love my hair. I love how long it is. I love when it goes down to my shoulders and looks like a wild mane.

But whenever the subject of how I can look more attractive comes up, women are always telling me to cut my hair.

Never.. ever.. going to happen.

Let's say I did take their advice and cut it.. and got a woman out of it.

I'd treat her like ****.

"I got rid of my luscious mane for you. Here, have a black eye and a case of single motherhood that you may or may not have even consented to to begin with."

Gonna tell me that I should get in better shape? Fine.

Gonna tell me I should pay more attention to my facial hair? Fine.

Smile more? Fine.

Smile LESS? Fine.

Hair's staying.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love my hair. I love how long it is. I love when it goes down to my shoulders and looks like a wild mane.

But whenever the subject of how I can look more attractive comes up, women are always telling me to cut my hair.

Never.. ever.. going to happen.

Let's say I did take their advice and cut it.. and got a woman out of it.

I'd treat her like ****.

"I got rid of my luscious mane for you. Here, have a black eye and a case of single motherhood that you may or may not have even consented to to begin with."

Gonna tell me that I should get in better shape? Fine.

Gonna tell me I should pay more attention to my facial hair? Fine.

Smile more? Fine.

Smile LESS? Fine.

Hair's staying.
Years back I had my hair grown for over two years and got it down past my nips. Was cool and helped me fit in the music scenes I was playing in at the time. I quickly noticed though that it was niche and honestly it got annoying always being blinded, I eventually cut it and donated it to my aunt (who was bald from chemo). Went from Brad Pitt Troy hair to Tyler Durden shaved head. The girls were either in shock and repulsed or suddenly interested, for whatever reason shaving my head made latino and black chicks interested... Since i've had every hair style in between stupid long and stupid short and have found my middle ground. I like where i'm at and don't plan on going super long/short again, that said the attention you can get from it is fun, but you've gotta own it.

It sounds like you love you luscious mane so wear it proudly for those of us who cannot

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good you and your girlfriend can share hair products and beauty secrets....

Hair was always a source of stress to me as a younger man. Was it sticking up in back, in my eyes, dripping sweat, too long, too short etc. When I went buzzcut then later shaven, I took away that anxiety. It really made my life more simple. I never realized how much I worried about my hair.

I feel the same about facial hair. When it becomes a nuisance I'll run a #2 clipper over it and start over. The confidence that comes with not GAF about it probably got me more women than any styling ever would have.

You do your way and I'll do mine...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If you got it, rock it.

Women love to spout their "just cut it short" BS, but they still (more often than not) gravitate towards guys with full, long, thick hair.

TLDR: "Just cut it short" should be placed in the same filing cabinet as "I prefer dad bods" lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're open to advice OP, a black leather jacket goes well with long dark hair.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You love your mane. Got it. Keep up the good work!
Behold, everyone! DLBL has gleaned an enormously important epiphany as only HE can. Let us rejoice and bask in his ultimate glory.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have old ladies run their fingers through my long, curly hair as a teen lol. They would say, “Such a waste on a boy!”, presumably because most girls would kill to have naturally curly hair like mine. Those were the days. To this day my wife tends to like it on the longer side. I’m too thin on top now to pull it off (fair amount of hair is still there, just thinner), but I had my time of long locks. The old pictures are lots of fun to go thru.