Some bad sh-i-t is comin my way HELP!!

DJspring

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
The solution to your problem is simple. You just need some supplies..

- Digital Camera (be sure to turn off flash)
- Tabasco Sauce
- One large, realistic looking dildo

1. Wait till they are all sleeping

2. Grab their tooth brushes and scratch your assh0le with them. Seriously, dont be shy... dig in there!

3. Take snapshots of their sleeping faces with the big dildo near their mouths...it will look like their eye are closed in ecstacy, LOL! For added effect, you can put some white hand cream on the tip so it looks like jizz.

4. Pour tabasco sauce on their lips so they get a rude awakening. The effect takes about 2 minutes, so be sure you are all packed and get the hell out of there before they wake. (Feel free to listen to their screams of agony from your car before you peel out.)

5. When you get home, be sure to post the gay pics on the internet so people will see what fags your friends are.

6. Get new friends and watch your back!

Problem solved. Now, where is my medal?
Excellent bit of advise.

Seriously though dude, your mates are a bunch of c*nts by the sound of it.

While you lot are playin games with each other and stinking of p*ss, think of all the ugly blokes pulling all the fit ladies!!

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnmich
you know i thought i wouldda got at least one answer that would help me or some suggestions. Clearly i was wrong.
What is wrong with you lot?

Is it cos you are from america, i mean you guys are wimps. look at the NHL, with their helmets and padding and whatnot, i bet they cant feel a thing through it. They are girls.

Then look at rugby, a great british sport. Crunch the hell outta each with NO padding and still carry on.

My god i thank my lucky stars i am british.

Everyone from america please dont try to argue against me, for i have already won - i live in Great Britain.

:cheer:

No offense to british, because all these crap replies were from americans.

lol- and then theres bush .....

:crackup:
Please stop embaressing yourself, and your Kingdom. (Yes I am also British)

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dudes it was late last night and i was a tad pissed. Although the NFL is boring ill say they are not girls.

thanks Don ronny you rule, although if they find the dildo, it could back fire on me :(

Im gonna try the hand in water thing.

I worded it wrong also. Its not as such they dont respect me, but i am not really mates with all of them who are going, but some are just plain arseholes and i did not want them to go.

come on guys, all i want is some unusual and unexpected yet funny as hell pranks to pull on their arses.

I have one advantage - i am a nocternal guy. I can stay up all night when i want so i will be ble to dodge them.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
...how the fúck do you delete a post :/

You do not have permission to access this page.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nighthawk
Gay/Not Gay by King Missile

Conversely, if a woman straps on a dildo, and you're dressed like a woman, and you're sucking her ****, and she's saying, "You like it, don't you? You like sucking my **** you little ****ing faggot," and then she rolls you over and ****s you in the ass and says "You love it you little ***** boy! You love getting ****ed in the ass. I'll bet you wish I was a man! I'll bet you wish this was a real ****, you ****ing faggot!" and you're getting off on this like you've never gotten off before, that's still straight.
:nono:

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnmich
if they find the dildo, it could back fire on me :(
Get a medium size one and hide it in your underwear. When they are fast asleep, use camera angles with dildo in the foreground so it appears huge. Make sure you angle it towards the mouth! (This works even better for the guys that crashed out on the sofa with their mouth hanging open.)

Trust me buddy. I am an expert at pranks and the hand in the water thing is lame. You want to totally humiliate these fools and beat them at their own game, dont you? Lord knows these boneheads fear nothing more than being labeled as gay, so this is the way to go.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is your task when on holiday.

First night out. Hit on a girl until you get a f close in her room. Continue this every night so you never need to spend a room with the faggots.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to an onlooker this sentence may look gay:

I need to get a dildo

That seems like the way to go so i can humiliate them.

Are there any other pranks that will make them look bad?

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dudes it was late last night and i was a tad pissed.
Lol better clarify this for the American guys. This means 'drunk' in England, not 'angry' like in US.

;)

Oh, and:

the hand in the water thing is lame
Well I'm sorry, but unlike yourself I don't have a collection of dildos lying around so this was the best I got.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Jonmich, you're a pvssy. Fight back you little b1tch. You're asking us what do, then talking sh1t about America? What a hypocritical little cvnt you are. I mean, to get down to it, we kicked Britain's ass in two wars, and you still try to say we're pvssies? Grow up fvcker. If it weren't for America, you'd be speaking Nazi somewhere. Seriously, Britain and America are supposed to be allies.

As for your problem. Grow some nuts and fight back or don't go, simple as that...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we kicked ur ass in the revolution! B!TCH!!! haha

just make sure your friends know you're not one to mess with. threaten them and maybe play a few pranks yourself....i gotta say tho, u guys are extreme pranksters....id be pissed if someone threw my stuff into a swimming pool

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you dint kick our ass in 2 wars. WW! we kicked the asses of germany and austria-hungary. WWII we beat the nazis and you had a piffle with the japs.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like somebody needs to take extra history classes

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how did we get from pranks and banter to civil wars and history.

You cant all have no good ideas, one of you must have a golden suggestion for humiliation?

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well to be fair, in the revoulitionary war, we didnt beat britain, france did. and in 1812, britain wasnt even trying and they we're kicking our ass but hten got screwed over by the weather. they were just unlucky each time =(

Don Juan Tenorio

Reaction score
All right guys.. this thing was really fvcked up, but we did it anyways. I’m glad that nobody got in trouble for this stuff, plus it happened in a different country not the US…… I used to go surfing with my bodies a while ago. One day this freaking sissy boy went camping with us. He was a pain in the butt. Arrogant, delicate like porcelain, gayish, poor and ugly….. but he believe he was a prince….everyone hated him.. but he was in the same class with my bodies, so go figure….we came up with something the night before….this is what happened ….We got drunk as skunks the first nite. The sissy boy passed out drunk as hell after being treated like a king, adulated and praised. While sleeping we pulled down his pants and underwear to the knee level. Then we poured some plain white yogurt / condensed milk in his underwear and his ass as if someone screwed the sh!t living out of him the night before….. also his buns got b!tch slapped so he’ll be in pain the next morning… It wouldn’t surprise me that someone might have tried to poke his ass with a stick or finger (hahahahahahaha  those day, those beautiful days I don’t think that anybody poked him though) Anyways, while some of us were working on the pants and yogurt, other guys jerked off and left 3-4 condoms around his ass in the sleeping bag and inside the tent. Some of them after jerking off passed the condom around his mouth, face, body and camping gear so that the smell will become impregnated all over…… we were so drunk that till these days I don’t know if all that was true or just hallucination…. We were from 14-17 at the time… the next morning when he woke up everybody was still sleeping….. everything around him was sticky and smelling like fish. Once we got ready to hit the weaves sissy boy decided to stay in his tent…. He was so depressed that didn’t talk to anyone for like a week, until one of us finally told him the truth : he wasn’t rape, it was all a joke….. now that I look back I think that was BAD BAD BAD…… just be aware of the consequences like getting your ass kicked or charges for attempt sexual assault.

Supreme1

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA this has got to be the funniest thread ever!

Hey man, either your the HUNTER or the HUNTED...you must choose.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Friggin history geeks :rolleyes:

Anyway..getting back to the subject at hand.

I think another way to go, aside from total humiliation is to do a hundred little things that will annoy the snot out of your pals..

- Tie your their shoe laces together in knots and put crazy glue on the knots. Or even better, Put crazy glue in someone's shoes so when they try to take them off, it gets stuck to their socks; or better yet, their feet.

- Put Icy-Hot in their underwear (ouch!)

- Get some heavy duty adhesive tape (duct tape is good) and put it on their eyebrows. **** is mad painful to take off and may leave bald spots

- Put Anbesol on toothbrushes. Their mouth will go numb!

- For a sticky shower, unscrew showerhead that your evil roommate showers in and put a piece of hard candy in there. Replace head and don't forget to avoid the shower. Yellow Jolly Ranchers work well and don't change the water's color.

- Put Nair on a man's legs while he is asleep or if you're really mean, put it on their head or in their shampoo.

- Place shaving cream in the hand of one who is sleeping. Tickle their face and watch them slap their face. They'll wake in a state of terror.

- Sprinkle finely ground powdered milk underneath your victim's sheets. It acts like powdered sugar in the sense that, as you sweat in your sleep, it dissolves and comes up through the sheets onto your body and into your pores. But your sweat makes it s our, and when it gets into your pores, it stays there. You smell very strongly of sour milk for about a week.

When you get back home, you can continue to screw these guys over..

- Enter subscriptions in a their name to some filthy homo/bondage magazines you can find, and change his address by one so that another neighbor receives them

Oh, and lastly, you should look into getting new friends who are not total wankers.