Some bad sh-i-t is comin my way HELP!!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John, I know exactly what you're on about cos I have the same type of holidays, and yes there usually is one person who's the butt of most jokes.

Luckily you got a long time to make it so your not that person.

I would suggest hanging out with these lads a lot more and being proper co.cky, don't take any s.hit from them, wind them up etc. Cos if they view you as the weakest, you'll get picked on.

You need to make them worry about you doing this stuff to them, not the other way round, know what I mean?

PS, the whole US/UK thing is gay, although US 'football' is tame compared to rugby. And US also didn't beat UK in 2 WW's. (Who the f.uck thought that?)

PPS, just read, "we kicked you a$$ in the revolution b.itch!"
now I know that most americans are cool ppl...but its muppets that write stuff like this that give you a bad name

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I played rugby in college hotshot, fooball is just as tough, only thing is you don't get your nose busted as much in football, but you can get broken bones more easily....

And about the wars, your british fagboy johnmich started that, why you talking that sh1t anyway, look in the fvcking encyclopedia.

US def. Britain in Revolution
US def. Britain in War of 1812
Allied Powers def. Central Powers in WW1
Allied Powers def. Axis Powers in WW2

End of story. Last time I checked we're supposed to be on the same team. It's pvssy ass faggots like johnmich that make ENGLAND look bad, get the story straight. I'd be willing to bet that the reason all those guys fvck his sh1t up all the time is because he runs his b1tch ass mouth too much...

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
I'd be willing to bet that the reason all those guys fvck his sh1t up all the time is because he runs his b1tch ass mouth too much...
Whats that 50 cent song, Wanksta?

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
haha i don't know, if that's his lyrics i didn't mean to copy him....

dburn2

Reaction score
what are y'all trying to start a war

sounds like your trying to start a war between american and british. pua. you dont want to do that cause id come over and take all your women. and as for jmich dude your a wimp if some one did that crap to me id kick the crap out of them. stop being a fag. and i dont mean cigarete for you british dumbasses. and if you talk about my country agian ill come over there and screw all your girlfriends that you have or will ever have and your mom to after i put a bag on her head

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes guys, thanks for idas that burn.

I will now bring some tabasco sauce or red hot chilli powder and some deep heat for their boxers.

The powdered milk sounds genius and dont know how you though it up but cheers.

I also have a story to tell. Whem my mate had a party and he passed out (like every nite) we did **** to him. One time we covered him with food from his kitchen (mayo, ketchup etc)
2nd night, we painted his toe nails and finger nails pink, i poured some oily crap on him and my mate shoved 2 pencils and a wooden stick up his arse.

plus he had to work the next day

PS - speedo meme - calm down

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: what are y'all trying to start a war

Originally posted by dburn2
sounds like your trying to start a war between american and british. pua. you dont want to do that cause id come over and take all your women. and as for jmich dude your a wimp if some one did that crap to me id kick the crap out of them. stop being a fag. and i dont mean cigarete for you british dumbasses. and if you talk about my country agian ill come over there and screw all your girlfriends that you have or will ever have and your mom to after i put a bag on her head
Grow up.....Wait your from florida....That means you are prob 60-80 or an illegal immigrant.

I tell you what.....you shhh about the UK now and i wont tell US customs. ;)

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: what are y'all trying to start a war

Originally posted by Tomatoes
Grow up.....Wait your from florida....That means you are prob 60-80 or an illegal immigrant.

I tell you what.....you shhh about the UK now and i wont tell US customs. ;)
:crackup:

yea come over and shag all our women .... ooohh im scared

dburn2

Reaction score
hey im not the one getting pissed on while i sleep and the ppl i call friends dont wipe there ass with my cloths

dburn2

Reaction score
tomatoes as far as me growing up. your buddy is the one who asked for advice he said his friends were pissing on him and when people gave him advice not to hang out with friends who piss on you while you sleep he cut down my country thats very rude and i dont tolarate behavior like that from any one. oh wait you from england so you wouldnt understand that you guys think pissing on each other is a fun game

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not getting pissed on. Last time they went they did it to anyone so it could happen to me.

CALM DOWN, go sarge or something.

i dont know if you n your friends are boring but i jus wanted some pranks to pull on my mates.

:cool:

dburn2

Reaction score
you should have specified that instead of talking trash about the USA. and i am very calm getting ready to go out tonight. I dont like disrespectfull behavior. but as far as pranks go write stuff on there forehead in lipstick. or handcuff em to the bed get a fat girl and take pics of her on top of them. but theres a diference between funny pranks and try to take away some ones dignety. and pissing on some one is bullcrap. if your friends do that if you were a real man you would stick up for who ever they did that to. and if they do it to you dont put up with it bash there teeth in. thats my advice. so goodluck.