Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some advice as to how to proceed?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A blessing in disguise for you. Single mother's are dangerous territory even for seasoned vets.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A blessing in disguise for you. Single mother's are dangerous territory even for seasoned vets.
I've dated quite a few, I mean yeah they have their issues...chief among them many times they have been in terrible relationships prior and literally have something similar to PTSD when things get too serious or you get too close...they freak out, shut down and bail as a defensive mechanism against being hurt again.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sorry man....
Its all good...I have 2 other plates that will gladly take her spot.

What is frustrating to me is that I feel some guys are really good at turning these situations in their favor and I have never ever been able to do that, even after spending tons of time reading and trying to learn how to. I put it into practice and it doesn't work the way it apparently works for others.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all good...I have 2 other plates that will gladly take her spot.

What is frustrating to me is that I feel some guys are really good at turning these situations in their favor and I have never ever been able to do that, even after spending tons of time reading and trying to learn how to. I put it into practice and it doesn't work the way it apparently works for others.
Not sure about this....sometime its just like that

Its probably some other guy she wanted to get with long before you had your 1st date with her.

I dated a women about a year ago that was acting a bit weird, asking me to do her favors, waiting for me to call her etc.....
Was thinking more and more of dumping her, one night at her place we are watching netflix and i put the movie on and i see an icon with the tit;e HOW TO BE MESMERIZING AND MAKE A MAN COMMIT TO YOU ....or something.
i did not say anything about it and i dump her a few days later......that **** she was reading was probably the reason i dumped her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not sure about this....sometime its just like that

Its probably some other guy she wanted to get with long before you had your 1st date with her.

I dated a women about a year ago that was acting a bit weird, asking me to do her favors, waiting for me to call her etc.....
Was thinking more and more of dumping her, one night at her place we are watching netflix and i put the movie on and i see an icon with the tit;e HOW TO BE MESMERIZING AND MAKE A MAN COMMIT TO YOU ....or something.
i did not say anything about it and i dump her a few days later......that **** she was reading was probably the reason i dumped her.
I left the door open for her to reinitiate if she chooses. Last text I sent was

"Well, it seems like you have a lot going on so I don't want to add to it. Feel free to reach out if things change, take care."

I do hope she reaches back out at some point because she is hot and I want to bang her hahaha.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left the door open for her to reinitiate if she chooses. Last text I sent was

"Well, it seems like you have a lot going on so I don't want to add to it. Feel free to reach out if things change, take care."

I do hope she reaches back out at some point because she is hot and I want to bang her hahaha.
Yeah and i think there is a good chance she will.

But i would not look for anything more than that.
The way she did this tells me she is not quality

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many time we are doing brain surgery trying to understand her mysterious motive for her ghosting when the answer is so much simpler then what we think.
For example:
Maybe she didn't like your D size
Maybe she didn't like your hairy Ass
Maybe she didn't like how your balls smelled.
maybe, maybe, maybe,,,,

Many time when I asked a woman why she did what she did, her answer was so much simpler than what I anticipated, that most of the time I missed the mark by mills from her real resonse.

My conclusion is never trying to understand why they doing what they doing, B'cos most of the time you will be wrong. Lol

If she ghosted and it's not something obvious like a big fight and as such, just chill out and wait. If you like, send her a text inviting her out, (no rule is the best rule ) behaving as you didn't even notice her silly ghosting. If she comes back, good, if she doesn't, move on.

The point is, not to complicate something that should be very simple by overthinking it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Many time we are doing brain surgery trying to understand her mysterious motive for her ghosting when the answer is so much simpler then what we think.
For example:
Maybe she didn't like your D size
Maybe she didn't like your hairy Ass
Maybe she didn't like how your balls smelled.
maybe, maybe, maybe,,,,

Many time when I asked a woman why she did what she did, her answer was so much simpler than what I anticipated, that most of the time I missed the mark by mills from her real resonse.

My conclusion is never trying to understand why they doing what they doing, B'cos most of the time you will be wrong. Lol

If she ghosted and it's not something obvious like a big fight and as such, just chill out and wait. If you like, send her a text inviting her out, (no rule is the best rule ) behaving as you didn't even notice her silly ghosting. If she comes back, good, if she doesn't, move on.

The point is, not to complicate something that should be very simple by overthinking it.
Yeah I mean I am not worried about it, I just don't really get it but whatever, its her life she can live it however she chooses.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly believe the no sex after entering your home twice played a big role here.
When a woman volountarily enters your castle especially on a first date, she already knows in the back of her head that sex is very likely going to happen or expects it to happen, it's riskier and puts her in more awkward positions compared to meeting up in public. The ones who already 'feel a connection' and decided they want to bang you come directly to your home or the ones who're horny enough not to care, since they only care about the D aka the slvts. Been there, done that.

And don't underestimate slightly different behavior from your side. Since you described her as hottest woman you've ever been with and we all behave abit differently if we're not used to be around such level of beauty, some pedestalization will take place in the beginning. It can be small nuances but still alter your behavior and vibe in some ways because the stakes are higher.
Now i believe a single mother is generally more forgiving but i still point it out.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand you want to know why she's disappeared but...
Instead of wasting hours trying to guess why she acts the way she acts, posting here, etc. you should have been doing whatever else.
If you get this obsessed over just two dates, your inner game needs improvement.

If she is gone, she's not interested in you. And if she's not interested in you, you should not be wasting your time with this woman.

P.S.
Your butthurt messages to her are a very bad move.
They actually diminish her attraction to you.
Don't send these kind of messages ever again, silence or something ****y/funny (caution with this) are the best options.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I understand you want to know why she's disappeared but...
Instead of wasting hours trying to guess why she acts the way she acts, posting here, etc. you should have been doing whatever else.
If you get this obsessed over just two dates, your inner game needs improvement.

If she is gone, she's not interested in you. And if she's not interested in you, you should not be wasting your time with this woman.

P.S.
Your butthurt messages to her are a very bad move.
They actually diminish her attraction to you.
Don't send these kind of messages ever again, silence or something ****y/funny (caution with this) are the best options.
There was no butt hurt message sent. Simply letting her know to reach out if things change. I am not chasing her or anyone else around.